Fur Babies

I decided to share about my fur babies before doing their Christmas Haul. I hope this helps you understand my darlings!

1. What is your pets name?
Theo, London, Adi, and Pi

2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
Theo is a Snoodle (Poodle and Schnauzer), London is a full blooded (Harry Potter much?) Bichon Frise, Adi is a deaf exotic long white hair persian cat, and Pi is a calico exotic persian cat. 

3. How long have you had your pet friend?
I have had Theo for almost 3 years. London I got when I returned from... London which was back in August. And the cats I got while coming back from Disney in September!

4. How did you get your pet?
Theo was a Easter present from my Aunt Charlene. London was a congratulation gift from Erica. And my cats I bought for myself. 

5. How old is your pet?
Theo is almost 3. London is almost 6 months and the cats are just 2 months!

6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Both my dogs get a shower with me everyday. Yes I blow dry them as well. I have pics to prove it. Adi is deaf so she croaks sometimes. Pi is just into everything.

7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
Theo and I seriously understand each other. London and I collide because we are both divas. :) Me and the cats get along great.

8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
Theo and I love walking to Starbucks for a pupcuccino. London and I love going into the doggy boutiques. The cats have been loving me curled up in the cashmere blanket while reading (Theo loves this too.) 

9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
None really Londy maybe, Theo gets called butthead, woofers, etc. And the cats get called together ADPi :D


No comments