Currents 2.24.14








Currently Burning...


Skull tart  - Getting our Haunted Mansion on!


Currently Watching...


I watch Brave with Rain earlier.


Currently On My “To Do” List…


Pack for Thailand.
Prep blog posts.

Currently Excited About…


Traveling with Madame!


Currently Lusting After…


CW-X Endurance Generator Tight - Women's


Currently Loving…



My new shoes!!!



Currently Anxious About…


My cousin Stacie being in labor still!!!



Currently Buying…


Phone cases off of Wish.com...



Currently Drinking...



Chocolate Milk!!! Yup! It's suppose to be awesome for post running. Who knew right?



Currently Wearing clothes...



During the day I wore: Fitted strapless sundress, Crochet TOMS, and a big smile!




I am wearing Danskin Leggings , MUK LUKS Chunky Tall Slipper Boot, my Got the Blues Until There Is Cure 5k shirt.




Currently Wearing make up...



Moisturizer - Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer
Primer - De Slick Urban Decay, Benefits Poreless Primer
Eye Cream - Michael Todd Eye Cream
Foundation - Jouer 'Luminizing' Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Powder- Benefits Poreless No shine
Blush- NARS in Orgasm
Bronzer - TooFaced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer
Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
Eyeshadow - NYX Cosmetics Infinite Shadow Sticks in the colors: Rose Gold, along with Kat Von D's True Romance Palette with the colors Shiba, Wonderland and You Alone
Eyeliner- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Mascara - Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara
Lip products - MAC Dazzleglass in Girl's Delight



Currently Wearing nail polish...


Bare nails


Currently Wearing scent...


One Direction Roller Ball Our Moment

Currently Reading...



Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close


Currently Listening to...



Owl City, Eminem , Britney Spears, and Ke$ha


Currently Using in my bath...



In my bath tonight I am used some Lush products from my Orlando locker box; Snow Fairy Wand, Penguin Bubble Bar (yes two different bubble bars, Blackberry BombCeridwen's Cauldron, and Ice Blue Soap


Currently Snacking on...


Disney Chip & Dale Snack Co. - Mickey Puffs Cheese Crackers

Disney Chip & Dale Snack Co. - Mountain Mix


Currently Blessed by...



That I have friends and family that support me through all endeavors! I love you all and greatly appreciate all the support this weekend.


Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


I wore it down today but right now it's pulled up by a regular hair tie.


Currently Loving App...



Now What's Happening ... Omg I love this app!
Penultimate on my iPad because just awesome with evernote!!


Currently Playing...


Lyne..... Still addicted to this!


Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


Nothing


Currently Teaching...


When I return we are starting on movement.

Currently Cooking or Baking...


Nothing at the moment

No comments