Currents 2.26.14

Currently Burning...



Marshmallow Fireside is burning beside me.
My wall flower of course is still Paris Daydream from Bath and Body works.
And in the bathroom is melting Dragon's Blood.

Currently Watching...


Frozen! I can watch it whenever now! I own it!!!


Currently On My “To Do” List…


Move things into my new house
Start tanning
Start packing for Thailand!

Currently Excited About…


Thailand! Real Pho!!!!

Currently Lusting After…


Work out stuff, and spring time clothes...

Currently Loving…


Meal Planner from May Designs!

Currently Anxious About…



Field trip on Friday.

Currently Buying…


Running gear...

Currently Drinking...


Tea Forte Swiss Apple


Currently Wearing clothes...



During the day I wore Pikolinos Brujas BootsSparkle & Fade 3/4 Sleeve Knit Skater Dresskate spade new york 'glitter bow' belt, and Fuzzy Hooded Cardigan. Seriously going from 70 F at 5:30 A.M. in Florida to 21 F at 5:30 A.M. was a shock and a half.

I am wearing ISF Vday Slim Fit ShirtWomen's Cropped Skinny Sweatpants and some fuzzy socks!




Currently Wearing make up...



Let me say that I want to do an expensive look today since it was after all Valentine's day. Trust me it makes you feel like a gazillion bucks.

Moisturizer - G-1 moisturizing Face cream
Primer - Maybelline Baby Skin
Eye Cream - Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream
Foundation - CoverGirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1  I decided to try this again for a while. I may have judged it too quickly!
Powder- NYX Stay Matte Not Flat
Blush- Rimmels Pink Sorbet
Bronzer - Jouer Perfect Tan
Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - NARS eye primer, MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Virgin, Sin, Toasted, Naked, Sugarpill Love+, Lime Crime Fly Dragon Fly
Eyeliner- Stila All Day Liquid Eyeliner
Mascara - Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System
Lip products - Maybelline Color Whisper in Made It Mauve, and YSL Lip Gloss in Golden Sand



Currently Wearing nail polish...


Magazine Cover Mouse

Currently Wearing scent...


Coach Poppy Blossom

Currently Reading...



The Story - My daddy gave me this, the Bible in book form. It's pretty awesome!



Currently Listening to...



Savage Garden, Stanfour, Rascal Flatts, and BBMak


Currently Using in my bath...



In my bath tonight I used a piece of Dorothy, a piece of Marshmallow Moment and half of Sex Bomb.


Currently Snacking on...



Hippie Chow Mocha Hazelnut

Currently Blessed by...


That my friends are freaking amazing!

Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


I went complete bombshell blow out with a side part with my present from Elizabeth, my Fellow Runner Flower! The flower itself stands for overcoming your fears. The white stands for a dreamer. It was very fitting. Elizabeth her self wears a gratitude flower which is a light pink.



Currently Loving App...



For my phone: Disney Movies!!! OMG!!! I HAVE FROZEN IN THE PALM OF MY HAND!!!!

For my iPad: Planner Plus & Good Notes


Currently Playing...


Lynes.... Seriously addicted!!!!!


Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


A pair of mittens for Rain.


Currently Teaching...


We have started a unit about germs.

Currently Cooking or Baking...


Corn Chowder


No comments