Review: Bye Bye Redness




I normally don't like covers of country songs but I love this way better than the original.



My cousin begged me to do this review when I was first starting out on my blog. She bought the product for me to test. I have used it exactly six times now so I have a good idea of how it works best. The product is by It Cosmetics and is called Bye Bye Redness.

I do not have a ton of redness besides my nose and discoloration from acne and acne scars. This was a very expensive product at $32 for 0.32 oz. Not even a half of an ounce for $32. I know that I can buy some pricey things but I found this ridiculous. 

They do recommend using a moisturizer under this which was kind of like a whack to me because this company is very self promoting. It says to apply over moisturizer and either apply with fingers or "buffing in with the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Correcting Creme Flat Mini Kabuki Buffing Brush for flawless full coverage." I am not paying another $30 for a mini kabuki brush. My cheap one should work just fine if the product is good enough. I used Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 as my moisturizer because we were in North Carolina the first time I used this. 

I started dabbing it on to my face with my ring and it just seemed like the product wasn't applying to my skin. I did decided to grab my kabuki brush and buff it into my skin and I could tell a difference straight away. Now the reason they made this product was so that you don't have to use the green make up that is for redness.

There is only one color so the ones that want to use this as foundation need to be on the lighter side. I feel like it kind of washed out my complexion. It does cover up the red. I can easily see where it would cover up Rosacea easily.

I did put foundation over this and the red didn't show at all. Now I like to use a tinted moisturizer sometimes that covers up most of my redness so I don't see a reason for me to purchase this in the future. I think this can be achieved without this product, for some I possibly could be wrong but I think there are cheaper ways of finding one.

I give a two and half stars.





I was requested to do this review. I was supplied the product free of charge from a sponsor. All opinions are my own.

No comments