Good Enough






I was told I had to write this blog to help me get out of a slump and honestly it worked!! I love it!! 


  1. I'm good enough because I'm a survivor not a victim.
  2. I always try to help people even if it involves hurting me.
  3. I have little children that I love and that I teach.
  4. Because I understand I'm not being lazy, I'm recharging.
  5. I'm good enough because I love to learn.
  6. I have a huge heart that likes to give, I find reasons to give people second chances when they don't deserve it.
  7. I'm one of a kind.
  8. I "let it go."
  9. I make amazing food.
  10. Smiling is my favorite thing to do and a lot of people love it.
  11. Because like Audrey Hepburn said, "Nothing is impossible, the word says it. I'm Possible!"
  12. I can create my own happiness all the time.
  13. I am confident in my own skin.
  14. I have a purpose to teach.
  15. Also to love.
  16. Because I love to dance.
  17. Because I want to travel parts of the world I haven't been to yet.
  18. I want to make a difference in people's lives.
  19. Because it's just a bad day not a bad life.
  20. I have the courage to touch the butt.
  21. I can fly because I have faith, trust and pixie dust.
  22. Hakuna Matata 
  23. Because I learn from my past!
  24. Because I can reach for the sky, especially when there is a snake in my boot!
  25. Because I know I can be happy with what I have knowing that the seaweed is always greener in somebody's else's lake.
  26. Because I know there is a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day.
  27. Because I can go the distance!
  28. Because my reflection shows who I am inside.
  29. Because I know a pair of shoes can change my life!
  30. Because I don't want to be anyone but me!

No comments