♕February Favorites♕




This song has over 5,780 plays on my iTunes. So you can say that it has a been a favorite since the movie and I want this song played at my funeral.


Websites/Vlogs/Blogs


Kikki K

DailyLook

TeachersPayTeachers - I have been using this since last June but I seriously love it a whole more now.

Frugal Beautiful

TheNotSoOrdinaryWife - I have fell in love with her stuff! She does Dollar Tree Hauls.

Decoding Odette - She's coming back! Her new look is up!


Lips


(MALIN+GOETZ) Mojito Lip Balm - Seriously just love this stuff so much!

MAC Lip Conditioner - I have loved this instead of a lip stick and lip balm. It's a two in one steal.

Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Big Bang - If you can get any of the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers I HIGHLY recommend it! It's highly pigmented lip gloss so it dubs as a complete lip look!

Face Products

Maybelline Baby Skin - I won't go as far as to say it's a COMPLETE dupe for the Benefits Porefessional primer but it's close.

TARTE Mineral Powder Bronzer Park Ave Princess - I have loved this a lot. It's perfect for a quick sun kissed looked on the days when I want a sun kissed look.

Mary Lou Manizer - As far highlighters go this is now my favorite.

Clinque Cheek Pops - They are so freaking cute and have a lot of pigment!

H2O + Oasis Body Cleansing Water - I have found a new cleansing water and praise God I can buy it at Disney!!!!!

Eyes

Amazonian clay Brow Mousse - Some days my brows need this. Other days I don't use this.

Maybelline Bad to the Bronze  - I use this sometimes as a eyeshadow primer like I do MAC's painterly paint pot.

Loreal Color Rich Quads - These are awesome shadows!! I cannot rave about them enough! The ones I love are; Cookies & Cream, Snooze Addict, Skinny Jeans, Cuppa Joe, Perfume ID, and my all time favorite: Good Luck Charm!

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - I have reached for this over my Maybelline the Falsies several times and that's huge! However I am about to try out Maybelline's the rocket.

CoverGirl & Olay Ageless Eye Concealer - I use this on my non-make up days around my eyes so I don't look like I stayed up to 3 AM only to get up at 5 AM.

Brazen Cosmetics Eyeshadows - All of these are FREAKING AMAZING!



Brushes


Sigma F80 - I don't know this brush just really stood out to me. I have been using a thicker foundation and it really smooths it out for me.

BeautyBlender Solid Sponge Cleanser - I don't think I will ever use another spot brush cleaner! This is freaking awesome for travel too!

Real Techniques Duo Fiber Brushes - The Face brush is awesome for face powder! And the contouring one is well awesome for contouring!


Nail Polish


OPI My Favorite Ornament - I didn't think I would like it since it's textured but I freaking adore it and it's not too difficult to take off!

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Spun Sugar - I am addicted to these just for the simple fact they make my fingers smell good.

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Suff Spray - This is a Rain favorite... Can't imagine why....

Maybelline Colorshow Brocade  - I love Gilded Rose and Beaming Blue




Body Products



The Body Shop Strawberry - Loving it! Strawberry shortcake tub of yummy goodness!

Tokyo Milk Chance Body Souffle  - It's so luxurious!



Hair Products

Macadamia No Tangle Spray - Don't be freaked out by the consistency of this! It's nourishing to the ends of your hair! I love it!



Shower and Bath

EOS Pomegranate Raspberry Shave Cream - Seriously Jessica I have become addicted!!!

Oasis Body Scrub - H2O is a company that is partnered with Disney and I tried this out while we were there.... Um new fan of H2O products!!!

H2O + Spa Sea Moss Replenishing Body Wash - It felt so good after my races. I really do feel like it helped my skin afterwards!


Clothing

Sydney Leggings (Black / Raspberry) - I got these in Fablitics in my January box. They were perfect training ones leggings.

Harrods Glitter Heart T-Shirt - I have loved pairing this with jeggings and ballet flats.

House Smells


Miscellaneous


Comfort Heart Pac - It's a great addition to the hot water bottle!

Neck Wrap - These herbal wraps were gifts from my cousin Kayleigha!



Non Favorites

I didn't have anything this month that I didn't really like. 

No comments