Mini Currents 05. 09. 15

The 10K is over with and I had a blast. I really still can't get over how different the raceways are different here than from Disney World. I cannot wait for tomorrow!

After the race it was time for Rain's and Luna's kid races. They had so much fun! Luna was probably the most excited and the funniest. She wanted to "recover." So basically I have a little runner diva in the makings.

I worked on my planner some afterwards. We also went to Target where I bought new Staedtlers neon pens! I love them a whole bunch!

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Déjà Vu 'DoStyle Extender Not Your Mothers

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Barbecue Chicken Stuffed Baked Potato

Favorite Song:


Zip a dee doo dah

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Half Marathon tomorrow!

No comments