YSL Rouge Pur Couture Radiance Lispticks


Influenster sent me the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Voxbox. I was very excited about this considering how much I loved the other YSL Voxbox I received this summer. This was very different products, but some that I thought I might just love!

Influenster sent two YSL Rouge Pur Couture Radiance Lispticks. The two very different colors they sent was 09 Rose Stiletto and 19 Fuchsia. They are both perfect for the beginning of the fall colors. Though I must admit that I have leaned toward the Rose Stiletto each time I grab for one of these lipsticks. My days of wearing hot pink colors are limited. I just haven't felt the pull towards outlandish colors lately in lipsticks.

The color is one of the things that really stood out in this product. The color payoff is amazing in both colors. Both are highly pigmented with just one application, however, this product can be built up as well. The colors that Influenster sent have really nice shine to them as well. The shine isn't too shiny, but rather it takes away the need for a gloss over the lipstick.

This lipstick has really long last power. It can really with stand some daytime power. It goes through kissing my children goodbye, kissing my sweetie goodbye, sipping on the straw of my "good morning" sweet tea, and the rest of my breakfast and it doesn't wear off. I reapply after lunch for more color boost.



Packaging is everything. This is one of my favorite things about the YSL brand. Their packaging is flawless. It is a product that just screams that is it a luxurious product. Plus the logo print carved into the lipstick, itself, is amazing. This is a brand that can really make you feel better about yourself.

Would I repurchase this lipstick? Yes! I know to some it is pricey, but I do believe that it is worth it. Everything is in this lipstick that I look for; shine, color, and lasting power. I really recommend this product, especially if you are treating yourself.



No comments