Favorite NCIS Quotes



(Team, discussing the hard drive)
Abby: "...its just a matter of Humpty Dumptying it."
Tony: "I thought they couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again?"
Kate: "That's because the King only had horses and men." (she and Abby share a look)

--

Gibbs: We're not FBI, dirtbag.

--

Gibbs: Put someone in a wedding dress.
Kate: Tony would look cute.
Gibbs: No. He's off interviewing the victim's parents.
Kate: Well, McGee then.
Gibbs: No, he's with Tony.
Kate: Abby.
Gibbs: No, up to her tatts in forensic tests.
Kate: Well, what about you? (Gibbs gives her a look) You won't have to wear the dress.

--

Ziva: This woman is a total turd! A geek, yes?
Tony: The term is nerd.
Ziva: Whatever.

--

Gibbs: Marital problems?
Ziva: Well, according to someone called Scuttle Butt, he caught his wife cheating on him.
Gibbs: Scuttlebutt’s not a person, Ziva. Scuttlebutt is what Marines call gossip.
Ziva: And then you wonder why I have a problem with your language.

--

Tony: Davy Jones. Used to sing with The Monkees.
Ziva: Real monkeys?
Tony: I envy your brain sometimes.

--

Diane: “It means you two aren’t the only one with a badge.”
Gibbs: “Wow.” 
Fornell: “My breakfast burrito is about to say ‘hello.'”
Fornell: “Agent? And the Lord wept.”

The episodes where Diane comes back into play are my favorite!
--

These are just fun and crazy quotes that I love from NCIS! What is your favorite show right now? And what are some of the quotes you love from it? Let me know! I love finding new shows and new quotes!

No comments