Stripped Down to the Bone: Boudoir Playlist

Tic-toc-tic-toc... Time is flying by for me! It's exciting but it's nerve wrecking as well. And as luck would have it I have been asked to be a photographers boudoir model. I agreed on the idea if I could have long sessions and two different ones with each having to Holiday themes in the middle, and again she agreed. Adore Me is the lingerie brand I am using with these pictures mostly and I'll have links at the bottom of the pieces I bought.



1.Pillowtalk - Zayn 
2.Bottoms Up (feat T.I.) - Brantley Gilbert 
3.Birthday - Katy Perry 
4.The Phantom of the Opera - Lindsey Stirling 
5.Feeling Good - Michael Buble 
6.I Get Off - Halestorm 
7.With All My Heart - Dream Street 
8. All I Want for Christmas Is You - Michael Buble
9.Don't Ever It End - Nickelback
10.Autumn Leaves - Bing Crosby
11.What She Likes - Evan and Jaron
12.Beautiful - Jim Brickman
13.Style - Taylor Swift
14.Sweet Home Alabama - Jewel
15.You're Body Is a Wonderland - John Mayer
16.For You I Will - Teddy Geiger
17.You'll Be In My Heart - Teddy Geiger
18.Witchesbrew/WorstWitch
19.In Your Arms - Stanfour feat Jill
20.Rule the World - Take That

And for the second session here are the other 20 songs;

1.Bombshell Blonde - Owl City
2.Once Upon A Dream - Lana Del Rey
3.America - XYLO
4.Stripped - Shiny Toy Guns
5.Wizard Love - Luke Conard
6.Birthday - Selena Gomez
7.Calls Me Home - Shannon LaBrie
8.Daylight - Maroon 5
9. Merry Christmas Darling - The Carpenters
10.Carousel - Buckcherry
11.Wanted - Hunter Hayes
12.Dirty Water - The Standells
13.Bailamos - Enrique Iglesias
14.The Reason - Hoobastank
15.I'll Try - Jesse McCartney
16.Photobooth - Death Cab for Cutie
17.Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
18.Love Somebody Like You - Keith Urban
19.Marry You - Bruno Mars
20.God Gave Me You - Dave Barnes

And since I did a post a few months back with Adore Me, I bought a lot of the things I'll be wearing for these photo shoots on their website. I'll list a few of my favorites below:

Alayna

Marlie

Wylma Bra

Mahogany

Clora

Josselyn

I'm very glad for this opportunity, because this is something I would NEVER do for a living at all. I like to be the nice, quiet girl that just as a wild side. But since there were no "good" boudoir playlist online I thought it would be interesting to create my own. Mine even have a holiday twist! I hope this will "inspire" you for your boudoir pictures if that's why you are here.

No comments