Halloween 2018 Questions

Halloween at last! I love October for Halloween fun. I have brought you Halloween questions before, but never like this! These questions are unique to my blog! I hope you enjoy!



And if you like these questions, make sure to thank A Pop of Jess.
These questions are frightfully fun. I'm excited to share my answers to these!

What is your most unusual Halloween tradition?

Probably carving a craft pumpkin, or dancing to Bing Crosby singing The Headless Horseman.


Halloween-Candy


Do you have a favorite strange costume you have done or seen done before?

I was Sindel from Mortal Kombat when I was younger. That's probably my most unique costume.

RL-Stine-Halloween-Night


Unpopular opinion, what is something everyone else seems to love for Halloween that you aren’t a fan of?

Nightmare before Christmas, I find it more Christmasy. Also, gore in general for Halloween-- like a chop shop. I'm also not the biggest fan of trunk or treats-- I miss neighborhood trick or treating.

Halloween-Iced-Cookies


Worst Halloween memory?

The year I was a butterfly and being chased by a dog. 

Disney-Halloween


You are challenged with creating a haunted house, what story would you want to tell?

Oh! Let me think-- something romantic. Something that's different from most haunted houses. I think I would want something with a barn. So you could have spooky farm animals. All is quiet and bam-- hear a quack. There a quack. You get the idea.

Creepy-House-Fog


How do you incorporate Halloween into everyday living in your home?

We watch movies, special foods, crafts, music, decor, etc. You name it we probably do it. We are a huge seasonal living family!

Fall-Decor


What books are you reading to get in the mood for Halloween?

All Hallows Eve, anything R.L. Stine, Harry Potter, Nancy Drew, any cozy mystery!

Black-Cat-Fall


Most unusual Halloween movie that has become a tradition in your home?

Worst Witch probably. We do like For Better For Worst Halloween, Garfield Halloween, and The Pumpkin That Couldn't Smile!

Halloween-Pillows


Most morbid Halloween craft or decoration you secretly love using?

I love using dead Fred, among other dead objects. Tombstones, etc. This isn't part of the question, but in the future, I would love a Halloween town like I have a Christmas village.

Harry-Potter-Fall


Do you like the trend of gruesome Halloween treats and foods? If so, what are some of your favorites?



Disney-Candy-Apples

For the tiny ghouls in our lives, what are some fun ideas and games you love using each year?

Oh, I love so many activities. Certain movies, tv shows from the past, coloring, different crafts, etc.
My favorites


  • Sensory Bins
  • Coloring Pages for decoration
  • Painting with potatoes and apples
  • Carving a pumpkin
  • Frozen hands
  • And anything to do with Room on the Broom
Ghost-Cookies


Tasteful to tacky, what costume trend do you wish to see vanquished?

I guess it might be because I'm a mom, but I'm tired of the sexy costumes. You can look sexy without exposing half your body. I don't mind the Harley costume like everyone else.

Autumn-Bath-Body-Works


I hope you enjoy your Halloween! Let me know how you liked these!

No comments