Sephora Haul


Yes this girl finally bought the Kat Von D lipstick she had been pining over! It was worth it! I bought some other things like I am about to show you!

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - I bought the colors: Slayer, Hellbent, Hexagam, Thin Lizzy, Prayer, Vampira, Mötorhead, Poe, and Backstage Bambi. I am in love with the formula and the color of these! These are the lipsticks of the fall for sure!

Ciaté Haute House Collection - I love how this is a play on a Haunted House! It's adorable and the colors are amazing!

Bite Beauty Bite Lush Lip Wipes - Wearing lipsticks means being able to take it off as well. I hate the stain of a lipstick but with these wipes I am guaranteed to not to have that.

Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Noirs - I had totally forgotten I had pre-ordered these! I got the now sold out, Very Prive, and Farida.

Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin - I had pre-ordered this too. Sad that I forgot about those!

Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo - Going to try a new highlighter for fall. I wanted some with a slight pink colored.

nails inc. Winter Lights - Royal Avenue - Gryffindor colors anyone?

butter LONDON Brick Lane Collection Bric-A-Brac and Taupe - I love these!!! I love butter London though!

Too Faced Twice The Sex Mascara Duo - Yep I bought more! I love Better Than Sex.

Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer - Lipstick needs a primer. I decided to try this one.

Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer - I wanted to try this too.





No comments