Mini Currents 03. 16. 15

Today was a terribly-no-good-rotten day. Work was so bad I wanted to scream and throw a fit. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Then not to mention the doctors that are taking care of Mewmaw seem to have no idea what is going on with her. Sure she gets better but they don't know what caused the other or really why she is getting better. Though Dancing with the Stars did start again tonight!


Currents



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:



Pink bun crow

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Jimmy John's Original potato chips

Favorite Song:



Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


Once in a while I experience an emotion onstage that is so gut-wrenching, so heart-stopping, that I could weep with gratitude and joy. The feeling catches and magnifies so rapidly that it threatens to engulf me. - Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews Edwards

Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Just tomorrow-- It has to be better than today!

No comments