Mini Currents 04. 04. 15

Today was interesting day for me! We began the day with hiding plastic eggs for the kids. I got to enjoy seeing some friends. We went to go see about adopting kittens. And then we spent a wonderful amount of time at the library. I literally could spend all day at the library! Visiting Mewmaw was interesting. I really hope I stay young minded when I get old.


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


beautyblender bling.ring kit

Favorite Hair Product:


ATHENA Grecian Leaf Headpiece in Raw Brass

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Favorite Song:


Monsters - Rihanna and Eminem  

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Freedom, when you've never really known it, is exhilarating.”
― M.J. Rose, The Witch of Painted Sorrows

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:



Favorite thing taking place in the future:


EASTER!!!

No comments