Mini Currents 08. 20. 15

I went running with my dad this morning then had breakfast with my stepmom/aunt, Charlene. We discussed a lot of things; wedding, engagement party, my cousin, the kids, the baby shower we have on Sunday. It was a nice little chat and we had fun because we cooked a meal together and talked. She also figured out that I am in early stages of a cold-- Yep it's time for my August cold.

I spent the day waiting for Popsugar Must Have Fall Special Edition to go on sale. I ordered before I ever got the email! I was proud! I do need to renew my subscription with McAfee in the next week. I finished up a post and then I started feeling really crummy. I was sent to bed.

We ended up going to Cracker Barrel and they have put up a Christmas tree!!! It had me so excited! I was beaming and squealing in the parking lot. I was excited and that continued through the meal since we had such a great server! He was funny, sweet, and spot on with making sure we had everything and everyone was happy. When he handed us the ticket he was asking about us as a huge family. He told us that we were blessed and prayed with us! It was an experience I won't ever forget about!

I came home and worked on the guest room until I started feeling bad again. Vin and I watched an episode of NCIS together which was wonderful. Then I came upstairs and spent some time with God. I'm loving the book on Prayer I have been reading. It's showing me so many things that I need to incorporate to my life and my prayers.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Biscuits from Cracker Barrel


Favorite Song:


Phantom of the Opera - Lindsey Stirling

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Being off tomorrow! 

No comments