Fall 2018 Tag - Part 1

The fall season is upon us. I realize some people won't let go of summer, but I cut ties as soon as September 1st to soak up the air that doesn't have humidity in it. I love the smells of this season. I have a few questions about this season.



You can feel free to answer this questions as well.

I love curling up and answering questions like the ones below!

Describe your feelings of fall rain in three words.

Cleansing, cozy, and serenity.

Which two things tell you that the fall season has begun?

College football, and pumpkin spice lattes!

What are your plans for this fall season?

As many seasonal things as I can fit!

Silent nights or windy ones? 

I love windy ones. The ones where you want to shut the windows but you love the crisp air filling your lungs.

Cold rain or heavy fog. What do you enjoy more?

Cold rain! I hate heavy fog. Heavy fog reminds me of dementors.

What three things you love about the season?

The colors, the smells, and football!

What three things you hate about the season?

How fast the time goes. How grouchy some people get. The reminder that Alabama just doesn't have the perfect fall weather.



Share your best memory for the autumn season?

Camping at Tannehill - The fire going, the chili cooked on the camp stove, the tent tarp. The crunchy leaves all around. The sounds of people listening to the game on the radio. 

What is your favorite scent for the fall season?

Apple & Cinnamon. That is what does it for me. Oh and a good campfire!

What is your favorite autumn movie?

Halloweentown or Worst Witch, but if just plain fall movie? Well, Remember the Titans of course!

What’s the most beautiful thing about the fallen leaves?

The colors! The swirl during a big gust of wind!

Do you enjoy movies in the bed or near the fire?

In the bed. By the fire is not movie time. By the fire is when you have story time, food, and music.

In the autumn, what do you enjoy most with your partner?

Oh man, late afternoon hot beverage outside. Cuddling extra long in the morning. Making a fire and talking.

Do you ever go for the hiking in autumn? If yes, how was the experience?

It's so fulfilling. That crisp air in your lungs and the exertion on your body for a heart-pumping experience.

Have you ever gone apple picking?

Yes! I love it! I love seeing how many can be picked in a certain amount of time!



What is the best way to enjoy the rain of the fall season?

Curled up under a blanket with a book and delicious cup of tea! And just maybe the Harry Potter soundtrack playing in the background.

Describe the romantic nature of the fall season in one sentence.

A burst of color swirls creating a sizzling warmth required to maintain throughout the winter.

Watching TV or Racking leaves? What do you prefer in the autumn?

I actually prefer racking leaves then coming in to watch TV afterward!

What is your favorite fall color?

Crisp red

Autumn or winter? What do you like the most?

Oh, this is so hard! I really can't pick. Ok, maybe winter.

Autumn or spring. In your opinion, what’s more romantic?

Autumn duh! There is no way spring is more romantic. Bugs return. Pollen- so itchy red eyes and noses. That's not attractive!

What is your favorite dress code for the fall season?

Sweaters, skirts, leggings, boots, booties, Keds, jeggings, and spirit jerseys!

Share your worst memory related to the autumn season.

School-- Enough said. Seriously though, I don't have too many bad memories during the fall. I was dump during autumn, but that turned out to be a huge blessing!

Do you believe that autumn fall season should be the wedding season?

Yes! Why people would get married in the spring or summer when you have to pray your deodorant really works is beyond me!

What are your most likes drink in the fall season?

I actually don't care for Pumpkin Spice stuff. But I love apple cider or even mulled cider. That and tea. I do like pumpkin spice tea, though.



What could be a perfect date for the autumn season?

I have no idea. I'll get back to you on that!

Fall day or fall night. Which one looks more beautiful to you?

Not another hard one! Gosh! I can't pick on this either. Both are absolutely gorgeous.

The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves. What do you love?

Rotting leaves! Don't get me wrong I do love pumpkin guts, but leaves?! Nothing better.

Have you ever tried pumpkin carving? If yes, so how was the experience?

Um, I'm a freaking pro at pumpkin carving. I love carving craft pumpkins and real pumpkins.

What is your movie scene related to the autumn?

Hm, I'm not sure. I love a good Hallmark movie scene.

Which fashion trend you often prefer in the fall season?

Boots and sweaters! And the return of darks!



What type of music do you like in the fall season?

Classical and theme music.

Hat or cap? What do you prefer in the autumns?

Hat for sure! The only time I wear a cap is at Disney World and football games.

Haunted house, haunted ride, or haunted corn maze? What do you like in the autumn season?

I've never done a corn maze. But I love the other two. I actually prefer the haunted ride though. It just seems so much more fun.

Share your feelings when you see the birds migrating?

I just kind of laugh, because they are leaving Alabama or arriving in Alabama. I can never tell which.

That's it for part one! Come back in November for part 2!

No comments