Christmas Eve Magical Holiday Tag

Merry Christmas Everyone! I'm excited to bring this tag to you today! We are really excited today. Mostly for me, it's working only a half day and getting paid for a full day. But, it is also Christmas! I'm very excited about this tag so let's get to it!



As long as there's Christmas, I truly believe that hope is the greatest of the gifts we receive. 

These questions I snagged from Pretty Neat Living's video Vlogmas 2018 | A Magical Holiday Tag

1. What kind of Christmas shopper are you? Black Friday, last minute, or all year long

Oh, that is very hard for me. I like to Black Friday shop and Cyber Monday shop a lot. I also like to Etsy shop. I do NOT like to get out on Black Friday for anything other than going to the movies and we will go to Lifeway for Black Friday. I also like to do some last minute shopping, because there is always someone I have forgotten on my list that gets a gift card. 

2. Do you like picking out your presents or being surprised?

This one is also tough for me. I like surprises I do. But I like surprises to be something I said I wanted but wouldn't buy and they go behind me and buy it! But yeah I also like to pick out my own presents. I'm kind of weird about it honestly. 

3. Favorite Disney park to visit during the holidays?

Gosh by golly another hard one! I cannot decide! Each one holds some kind of their own magic!
  • I love Magic Kingdom for its old-time feel to it.
  • I love EPCOT for the Santa characters around the world, plus the festive holiday food around the world!
  • Animal Kingdom doesn't really have holiday specials yet, but I have a feeling that it is coming.
  • Hollywood Studios! Kitschmas! Toy Story Land decorated for the holidays! 
  • Disney Springs has my heart with Santa Clause and the Christmas Tree Trail!

Haunted-Mansion-Tree


4. Pick one: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom or Holidays Around the World at Epcot?

Holidays Around the World are my favorite. I know that's almost horrible to say because Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is amazing. But I love the Holidays around the World because they are informative and honestly? Delicious!

5. Favorite holiday Disney park food?

I usually like most of the holiday food! I think my favorite this year that I tried was the Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings Winter Spice Tea. It was delicious! 

6. Favorite holiday Disney pin?

I don't really have one of the pins. They aren't something I collect like my mom. I do like some of the pins to wear on jackets and stuff. 


EPCOT-Christmas


7. What is your favorite Disney Christmas ornament?

My favorite one is either the one of the Victorian Mickey and Minnie Christmas in an oval that Vin and I got together on our first Disney Christmas trip back in 2013 or my Mickey dressed as a Haunted Mansion Castmember holding a candelabra. I also picked up the Tiki Bird Christmas ornament this year and Santa Figment. I have so many Disney Christmas ornaments.

8. Favorite holiday movie? (Disney and/or non-Disney)

I'll list top 8:
  • White Christmas
  • Best Christmas Pageant Ever
  • Christmas Vacation
  • The Year Without A Santa Clause
  • Emmet Otter Jug Band Christmas
  • One Magic Christmas
  • Preacher's Wife
  • Beauty and the Beast Christmas

9. If you could be a character in any Christmas movie who would you want to be?

Just a party attender in Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree

Magic-Kingdom-Castle


10. If you could be under the mistletoe with any  Disney character who would it be?

Donald Duck, because he is just the cutest when he gets kissed!

11. Would you rather experience a Christmas at a Disney park in 1971 or 2100?

Christmas 1971 because I love old-timey things as you have probably guessed by now.

12. Describe one of your special holiday traditions

We love staying at the Wilderness Lodge during the holidays at Disney World. We also love going to look at lights on Christmas Eve. And we like to play find the pickle on the tree. 


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas yourselves! I love you all! Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate Christmas!

No comments