7 Disney Foods to Make At Home

Hey everyone! I'm so glad you are here! I have some fun for us today! With the way, the world is right now Disney World has been shut down for the longest time in its history! And our family has been wanting to bring some of the magic into our home. These are the top 7 that we recommend making.



If you are what you eat then you might as well eat something good. - Ratatouille


Disney food is amazing! I love so many of their recipes through the parks and the resorts. I have some that I would love to just get a big cooler and fill it up and take home. Once, when we did the dining plan I actually did stock up on Disney cheeseburgers to take home because I didn't want to waste those credits.



Ohana Peanut Noodles




Let's start with my favorite food at Disney and it's one that I'm sure you've never heard of being someone's favorite. It's Ohana Peanut noodles that they give you with potsticker dumplings, wings and a salad as a starter. And since this meal that is served at night is all you can eat. I go through these noodles like nothing else when we eat there. They were delicious at home!


Disney Jungle Juice




Let's move along to my second favorite food at Disney World. The famous Jungle Juice, Pog Juice, Stitch juice! There are several places you can get this on Disney property. It's such a refreshing drink. I love going to Boma and getting plenty of delicious refills with my all you can eat breakfast!

Green Tea Berry Mint Julep



While others prefer the violet lemonade I love this that is sometimes served at the flower and garden festival at Epcot. This is delicious! And get the alcoholic version with some whiskey and it is even more delicious! I love making this at home.


Gaston's Tavern Cinnamon Rolls



If you've never had these cinnamon rolls they are huge! They are amazing and delicious. At one time they were part of the main street bakery but when Starbucks moved in and the new Fantasyland/Storybook Land open these moved to Gaston's Tavern and still tasted incredible. One of these can easily be breakfast for two people. Or if you like me and have a bottomless pit for a stomach they are good all by yourself.


1900 Park Fare Strawberry Soup




This soup is great! I love it! 1900 Park Fare is a restaurant at Grand Floridian. They have some amazing character meals. This soup is delicious and is a must-have for our family. We go straight for it when we visit there which is quite often. It's cold yummy "soup" which is divine on a hot day in Florida!


Dole Whip



No, I didn't forget the famous pineapple ice cream of Disney. This is a favorite for my family. Me? Not so much. I prefer the pineapple float of vanilla ice cream with pineapple juice poured over it and thankfully I can get that instead of a Dole Whip float like my husband. We have made both during the quarantine.



Tonga Toast





This is a favorite for my sweet new teenager. My darling JK loves to go to the Polynesian as much as she can. This is on her list each time we asked where they want to go. Kona Cafe is where this is served and this isn't a character breakfast. I honestly think that's why she likes it because she is a huge introvert. But she also loves this toast that much!


What are some of your favorite Disney World recipes? Did you know if you ask the servers many times they can give you the recipe if you asked nicely? It's very true!

No comments