Mini Currents 03.20.17

Hello everyone! I hope you have enjoyed the beginning of the week!



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5


Today was a Monday... There was good things and there were bad things from today. But thinking about it, I guess most days do have that. Not every day is good day, but there is something good in each day.

First off my cousin is 25 weeks pregnant today with bouncy baby girl and boy! She had a 3D scan today and they are healthy as can be today! She had a long talk with her caretaker and she feels better about the decisions put in place for the birth.

That happened while I was at work. I talked to a friend who lost her mother yesterday. She's really upset, and faced with lots of decision. I also did some business work for my company and planned out some meetings for this year and what I want to accomplish with those meetings.

Tonight I have been cleaning and relaxing. I started with cleaning out my purse and cleaning out some mail that I hadn't paid any attention to lately. And finished out the night playing Battleship with the kids and Frankie.


OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:

Favorite Hair Product:

Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Favorite Song:

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:

“I brought you a fern!” Ireland glanced up from the file folders that covered her desk and smiled at the new arrival beaming from the doorway. “That’s a lesser known form of greeting, however, in this particular office, completely acceptable.” 

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

The thing I am looking forward to the most is definitely working in the garden and preparing for my cousin's babies. And moving my best friend!

No comments