Cultivate What Matters: Goal Action and Goal Guide Compilation

Hello Everybody! How are your goals going for the year? Do you have an action plan for your goals? Do you feel like you need starter steps? Look no further, Lara Casey has you covered.



I love Lara Casey's Powersheets. They have really helped me to achieve so much already in the past four months!



I have compiled a list of Goal Actions from Lara Casey's Cultivate What Matters blog. These lists have helped me so many times. I compiled this list so that other would have an easier time finding goal actions and guides. In the future, if there are more added (which I hope there are), I'll add to this post and possibly create a new post!

Goal Action Ideas for Cultivating Faith - This was one of the first Goal Action Lists that I came across. This has some wonderful starting steps for every walk of faith. I love it. It really brings me happiness.

Goal Action Ideas for Parenting Goals - Becoming a parent was a huge ordeal for me many years ago when a little sticky finger girl named Rain pulled on my pants leg. It's been 5 years since then and not a day goes by that I don't wonder if I'm doing the right parenting thing. These are really great actions to figure out how to be more involved and more present in your kids' lives.

Goal Action Ideas for Finance Goals - This is another one that I took to heart this year when I sat down to do my goals and my tending list. It's a huge impact on our lives. This gives you plenty ideas for monthly and weekly steps to help you achieve financial goals.

 Goal Action Ideas for Nutrition Goals - This list is fantastic. I love nutrition, even if I'm not great with it. But this list really helps you to get ready for a nutritional lifestyle.

Goal Action Ideas for Fitness Goals - Again this is a great way to start to start with fitness. Even if you are a gym goer there might be an action step that you haven't thought of to do.

Goal Action Ideas for Business Goals - This is a great list. But it's not just for business, it's for the worker. Even if you just have a little job, it's still a big job. It's a great for businesses too. Plenty of steps to do.

How To Set Goals with Your Significant Other - Wow! This goal action step list is a must! It's great for any milestone relationship! It sets a great foundation for what a relationship should be like.

Using PowerSheets in College - Powersheets and goals are not just for those with degrees (or without!) but also for the ones earning their degrees! This has some great goals at the end for the college girl!

Your Go-To Guide for Meal Planning - This is the post I know you've been waiting for on this list! Haha! Seems like everyone has wanted to do meal planning lately. How about incorporating that into your goals? It's all right here!

How To Set Goals with Your Significant Other - In this how-to, there is a link to a hard copy workbook called GOAL GUIDE FOR COUPLES. It's a book that sets you down to really help you and your significant other help grow your relationship into something truly beautiful with deeper meaning.

How to Cultivate the Friendships in Your Life - This is all but a goal action list. It mentions things that you can do to really help improve friendships. I don't know about you but I always feel like friendships could use work as an adult. This post also has a link to a hardcopy book called FRUITFUL FRIENDSHIPS WORKBOOK.

It’s time to take care of yourself! Introducing our Wellness Goal Guide! - This is a hardcopy book that helps you make you think of the kind of wellness goals you want in your life. There is prep work and many resources inside!

Frustrated by Your Finances? Introducing the Finance Goal Guide! - This is an actual hardcopy book to enjoy. It really is like the book above. There is prep work to help you achieve personal goals.

I hope that you enjoy these guides. I know how much they helped me when I was starting out with my Powersheets. Sometimes it's just that push that helps you see your own worth and abilities.

I am not paid for this blog post. I wouldn't have taken payment for this kind of blog. I just really love their goal action posts and here we are!

1 comment

  1. I love this!! It is great to have these all in one place that I can come back to in the future when I am looking for something specific.

    ReplyDelete