Morning and Night Routines

Lara Casey's PowerSheets have had a huge impact on my life, and it's only February! I have wanted to set some rituals and routines for a couple of years now. I decided this was the time. I can make little by little progress on these goals. I've been happy with the results so far!


“I want to caution you against the idea that balance has to be a routine that looks the same week in and week out.”  ― Kevin Thoman

Below are my routines. They are still a work in progress, but that's life. And while I know many times these will be disrupted. I'm excited to see how these change and expand throughout the year and the years to come.

I started out with some things that I already did. I also removed a few things that I used to do from the old not set up routines of my life. I then went to Pinterest and YouTube for inspiration on how to make a really good routine that would I would benefit from. I want to become more health conscious and therefor healthier things were added.

Morning Routine

Quick prayer - Gratitude prayer
Plug up phone
7 Minute Workout or 30 minute run
Lemon Water
Shower
Clothes
Dry & Style
Make-up
Jewelry/accessories
Get lunch/bags

Work Morning Routine

Lights
Clock In
Planner out
Breakfast
Lumosity
Calendar

Night Routine

Clothes for next day
Gratitude
Planner
Notes
Simple Abundance
Medicine
Take off makeup/Skincare
Brush teeth, mouthwash, floss
Fix water for morning
Lip balm
Stretch
Pray/Meditation
Call Bestie/Bed

If you would like for me to go into detail about each of these I will be very glad to. As well to tell you what products I use in doing some of these activities. I hope this helps you with your routines if you are setting some up for the first time like I did.

No comments