Valentine's Day 2018

Happy Mardi Gras, Valentine's Day, and Chinese New Year week!!! WOOHOO PARTY WEEK! So this week is the big week of love! And it's a special time!



1 thing
2 do
3 words
4 you
I LOVE YOU



1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat?

Peeps, Reese's Love Bugs, hot chocolate, and Lindt chocolate.

2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? 

Chocolate covered strawberries!

3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory? 

I miss those days in grade school when you got to give Valentine’s Day cards to all your classmates. It was so much fun choosing what themed card pack to get and deciding who would what card and, of course, it was fun seeing all the cards and candy you got at the end of the day.

4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?

Pretty Woman!

5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?

Ian Somerhalder or Adam Levine 



6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date? 

Baseball game, movie, wings, and lovely bath!

7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? 

RED!!!! All the way!

8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit? 

Depends on where we are going and how I am feeling!

9. Homemade or store-bought gifts? 

Both! I love homemade gifts, but I enjoy some store bought things as well. After all, receiving gifts is my second love language!

10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night? 

Hair down. Chris actually sees it up more than my Facebook does, so for him, I will wear it down.

Feel free to answer these yourself over on your blog! If you do tag me in it to let me know! 
I really want my blogging and real-life best friend +Jessica Upton to do this tag as well!

No comments