My Top 8 of the Week: February 23, 2018

Why not share the things you love? Share the things that make your life easier. Do not keep the joyous news to yourself.



Simply eight things that I have loved from this week.
Depending on how well this post does or how many of my friends ask for it again this might be a type of format post that I do from now on. It's almost like favorites meets daily currents. So I'm happy to do this!

  1. OtterBox SYMMETRY SERIES Case for iPhone 8 & iPhone 7 STARDUST - I finally moved over to an iPhone 8. I wanted a sparkly case and I wanted it to be very sturdy for this new glass phone. I am in love with this case! It makes it look like my phone is dipped in glitter, and it adds protection to my phone.

  2. This article about rewarding yourself really helped me, I have said it before, but I am doing Powersheets this year and rewarding myself is important to continue to do a task. Let's just be real the end result sometimes is just not enough to keep going.

  3. American Queen, is my latest long book I'm reading. I am really looking forward to finishing this book! It's a book with themes and subjects that I have recently started getting into lately. It is really, but there is a lot of backstories that I am hoping makes more sense as time goes on.

  4. Cover Orange 2 - It has been a few years since I played this game. I remember about 8 or 9 years ago when I was playing this game all the time! Back before there were cheats on it! I love this game. I'm glad to see that they are now keeping it updated.

  5. Running Buddy Bib Clips - I have hated using safety pins for race bibs. I am so excited to finally have a set of these bib clips. I have been reading reviews on them for about a year. I finally took the plunge this week and bought me a set. A Disney exclusive set at the runDisney health and fitness expo!

  6. Picking out a spring perfume has never been my thing, but discovering Kate Spade's collection that is only available at Ulta has changed my mind! My favorite and the one I bought is, TRULYgracious. I love the earthy tones and the musk with the hint of vanilla.

  7. Samsonite Backpack - Tectonic 2 Large - I will never view hating luggage again. I have a relatively large laptop. I had a very cute stylish Vera Bradley laptop bag. Sweet Lord was it a pain to carry, though if you have luggage. I hated the strain it put on my back during trips. So I started searching for a backpack that would easy on my back. I discovered that Samsonite did backpacks! Score! It's a brand I love because I use it for my luggage. But the best thing is that the backpack has a strap perfectly designed on the back of it, to fit over the handle of any Samsonite luggage! Even if I don't want to carry my backpack I no longer have to! This is the best thing I got for Christmas!

  8. And last but not least my quick read for the weekend, Whiteout. This book was a spontaneous buy. Well, most of my books are, but this one really was. I was looking for a quick read because I was/am reading a budget book, but I wanted fiction for this morning. I certainly got what I was looking for with this book. This book kept me guessing. I wasn't sure what to think or what to expect. It certainly had plenty of twists.
I will probably add these type of posts to the rotation! Happy weekend!

No comments