Stocking Stuffers 2018

It's finally truly Christmas time! I'm sure you went Black Friday Shopping, Small Business Shopping, and of course, today, Cyber Monday shopping! If you haven't I have some ideas for stocking stuffers today that I think are unique!


Something for everyone!

I'm so excited about these gifts for my family and friends!

Unisex

Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle - Keep track of your water intake each day!

Life Without Plastic Stainless Steel Straw + Cleaning Brush Kit - Don't leave your plastic footprint on the earth so large!

Weighted Sleep Mask - To help refresh your eyes! Trust me those tear ducts are very sensitive and fragile!

Whoosh - Have some fun and feel like a kid again in the shower with this shower jelly!


Kids

Aliens And Monsters - Create then cleanse for kids! So much fun!

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Able to create a bath full of bubbles and still act a bubble wand blower!

Disney Mickey Figural PVC Keyring - Perfect for backpacks or diaper bags to keep toddlers occupied!

Philips Sonicare for Kids - People used to turn their noses up at the fact that I got a toothbrush in my stocking. Well, then it was the toothbrush I wanted instead of some boring toothbrush!

Bedside Eyeglass Buddies - My littles who were eyeglasses can never remember where they put their glasses, a gift to the rescue!

Color the Earth Kit - An educational toy for the stocking! I like this a lot!


Male

Cufflinks Inc. Men's Mickey's 90th Anniversary Silk Bow Tie - Happy Birthday Mickey! The men in my life would love this, but if your man isn't a Mickey fan then I would go for a solid color instead.

Seanik - Shampoo bars I feel like are perfect for men! That they are able to use them better!

Dirty Body Spray - This is the scent from the styling cream blow, and it was so popular there are so many different products with this smell!

Dirty Hair Cream - This smells amazing and is great for styling hair without all the harshness of regular styling cream.

Game of Phones - Most the men I know are competitive. Let them hash it with this game!

Panasonic Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer - To keep the man in your life groomed!


Females

Huggable Sloth Cooling + Heating Pad - Oh this is the best idea! It's just too cute!

NARS Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm - I love NARS names, it's fantastic marketing. It's true, sex sales.

Onlywax Candle Accessory Gift With Wick Trimmer, Wick Dipper & Bell Snuffer (Rose Gold) - I'm a candle addict and this is a fantastic gift!

Miniature Candle Collection JO MALONE LONDON™ - These are the best candles! You know to go with the gift above!

I hope you enjoyed this collection of gifts that I came up with!

No comments