Fall 2018 Tag - Part 2

Thank you to all the veterans who have risked their lives and those who gave their lives. I have never really expressed my gratitude for these people who really did give up their lives. I wanted to share it here. I also wanted to share the rest of the questions.


I have planted poppies in honor.


Here are the rest of the questions from September!

Do you like baking in the autumn season?

I love baking in the autumn season. There is so much to make during the autumn season. Plus bringing the last minute canning!

Raking leaves or climbing trees. What’s your favorite in the autumn season?

Raking leaves for sure! I love the smell of burning leaves and you got to rake them to burn them!

What types of music do you love to listen in the fall season?

I'll just drop my fall playlist right here.


When you go outside, do you love to experience your blowing breathes?

Oh yeah! Even more so when I can see my dogs' breathes as well!

Which song you often sing in the autumn?

Oh, I have no idea. Wait, yes I do. Sweet Home Alabama or Dixieland Delight

What is your favorite meat food in the fall?

Deer meat or pork!!!!

Ribs-Dreamland


What is your favorite food in the fall season?

BBQ or chili, don't make me pick!

What is your favorite thrifty activity in the falls?

Dancing! Apple pickin'! Farmer's Market! Go look at the fall foliage!

Halloween or Thanksgiving. Which one is your favorite day?

For actual celebrating? Halloween! But I love Thanksgiving because it means the next day nobody can say anything about Christmas stuff fair game!

Thanksgiving-Setting


Wool or knit sweaters? What do you like to wear in the fall season?

Knit for sure! Wool is too itchy! Wool is warmer, but I love knit sweaters.

Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds?

SWEET!!!! Brown sugar and cinnamon!

Do you like to explore haunted places in the fall?

Yes!



Tell the best internal feeling you have in the falls?

I love the cozy warm, and yet the refresh of the crisp cold gust of wind!

Which place do you love to visit in the autumn season?

My normals, Nashville, North Carolina, and all over Alabama.

Which place you wish to visit in the fall season?

Salem, Vermont, Minnesota

Autumn-Roadtrip


Fairy lights or candles? 

Candles! I usually have a candle going in every room.

How do decorate your room in the fall?

Pumpkins, burlap, leaves, glitter, critters, acorns, etc.

Do you love raking the leaves on the lawn or do you leave them where they fall?

Raking!

Leaves-Graveyard


What comes in your mind when you see the leaves fallen down?

Bing Crosby singing Autumn Leaves

What three things you love to keep in your room for the fall?

Sweater blankets, candles, and leave garland

What is your favorite teas flavor in the fall?

Pumpkin, Chai, Vanilla, Earl Grey, and Breakfast

Autumn-Tea


Do you ever change your way to run through the autumn leaves?

Um, all the time! Especially when I'm running. The crunch is amazing!

In your opinion, which leaves have the best color in the fall season?

Red, no wait, yellow. Okay, either one of those!

Have you ever experienced pumpkin picking in the fall?

Yep! I sure have! We enjoyed it this year too!

Pumpkins


Which is your most loved pumpkin-based food?

Pumpkin bread!

Which moisturizer is your favorite in the autumn season?

It's between PEACH & LILY Lazy Day's All-In-One Moisture Pad and SATURDAY SKIN Waterfall Glacier Water Cream, and Dramatically Different™ Hydrating Jelly

Which lipstick color you love in the fall?

Dark red and berry

Autumn-Berry-Lipstick


Apple pie or Pumpkin Pie. What’s your favorite?

Apple Pie

October or November? What’s your favorite month in the autumns?

October, my birthday month

Do you enjoy feeling the cold air, or do you wrap up warm?

COLD AIR, and wrapping up warm...

Blankets-Autumn


How much do you love to enjoy the fire in the fall season?

Love it! Love Guy Fawkes night. Love warming by a fire while listening to football games!

In the fall, do you love traveling or enjoying the season at home?

Enjoying the season at home.

Are you more energetic during the autumn season or more laid back?

ENERGETIC!!!

Fall Flowers


Do you have any specific traditions to celebrate the fall season?

Football, candles, tea, etc.

Name a person whom you loved and really miss in the fall season.

My MewMaw

What do you feel at the end of the fall season?

Excited because it becomes Christmas! Now at the end of winter, I'm ready for fall again.

Share your favorite quote related to the autumn.

I'm glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.

I hope you enjoy this two-part question tag.

No comments