Thankful Thursday 2018 - Week 1

Welcome back to Thankful Thursdays! This is week one! If you don't know what Thankful Thursdays are on my blog, refer to this blog from last year. There are always so many blessings right in front of us; we just have to open our eyes and hearts to receive them. So what am I thankful for this past week?


I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will tell of all wonderful deeds. - Psalm 9:1
  1. First off this year? Oh, it's my Bible Study Group! I love how this group makes me feel like a grown up and yet we can still be silly. I love it so much. I love that we have all become Hearties together. (When Calls the Heart) I love that we can touch on any subject and have heartfelt conversations.

  2. One of my Bible Study members got married the day before me! She got married to another friend of mine. Their wedding went wonderfully! It was magical! I love that they got their Alabama wedding on Alabama's by week! I loved the few pictures I've received from their honeymoon. I know that there will be a new Alabama fan in the future with those two around each other!

  3. I'm thankful I finally married Vin. My love for him is ridiculous. I'm sorry for the posts in the past with other men. Trust me, I realize I have a great man, now. He leads me toward God, happiness, and hard work. He believes in me. And we both take really good care of each other. I feel like I'm finally where I belong.

  4. Next is the better progress we are making at my job. I work at a local furniture store and we have been having huge motivation problems. We now have a new system in place and I really think that this might help us tremendously. The problem is getting everyone on board. I want to continue doing God's will at work.

  5. My Powersheets have been a huge blessing to me this year! I felt like I've really turned things around in my life. I still haven't gotten my health where I want it, but I'm feeling more positive that it will happen. I'm excited to see what the 2019 Powersheets will bring into my life. I've loved what this year has brought. If you haven't ever checked out Powersheets, then you simply must do so now!

  6. Halloween was truly glorious. I love that we have such a lowkey Halloween in this house. Well, Halloween night is lowkey. We have the place entirely decorated to the nines. But, we watch Hocus Pocus with Halloween food. I was excited that we had real trick or treaters this year. I was shocked people still went to neighborhoods because I figured that trunk or treats had taken over. And that's really sad to me, but I was grateful for the trick or treaters.

  7. Christmas music is on the radio! Yall I could care less that people are grumpy about that too! We listened to it all the way down here to Orlando! That's right this is a twofer deal! I'm also grateful that I'm at Disney World! Food & Wine Half Marathon Weekend!

Now that you've finished mine, hop over to A Pop of Jess! She has up her first Thankful Thursday too!

No comments