My 2020 Workout Playlist

Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well! I realize many people are not doing well. I can say that exercising really helps me. It helps me to take all of my emotions out on things.


“My musical playlist are secret of my real happiness,” ― Aaryan singh

These days have been hard on me. My workplace is saying they are essential when they are not so I'm having to deal with that. And I have found something that helps me. Just moving and getting outside helps me. I'm no longer one of these people who likes to spend all of her time outdoors. I'm an indoor person now. But, I love to run outdoors.

I was asked to share my workout list. I have shared old running in the past:


As you can see some of the songs have stayed and some have joined this crazy ride! 

So my top 5 songs on here (which is incredibly hard!):

  1. Thunderstruck - AC/DC
    This song makes me think of Alabama football games beginning in person which is heart-pumping in real life so this song is just pavement pounding deliciousness.
  2. I Get Off - Halestorm
    I will never forget the look on my husband's face when he saw this on my list for running to while at Disney. Well, it's so naughty to be listening to that honestly when I listen to it I run faster so that no one hears it.
  3. Wolves - Selena Gomez, Marshmello
    I was told to try this song to run by a running friend of mine who does RunDisney races too. It was fantastic! I've really enjoyed it being there!
  4. Techno Syndrome (Mortal Kombat) - The Immortals
    This song is great for running or lifting weights. I have broken so many personal records while listening to this song. It's probably because I have played plenty of MK in my life that I can imagine the muscles bulging on them.
  5. Dixieland Delight - Alabama
    Ok, this is another mind thing for me. This is my cool down song, but still able to keep a smile on my face. Again, it's played in Bryant Denny Stadium (and this is the song they banned us from singing because we may have screamed F*** Auburn!) But, I remember the days very well. 



There is only one song that is my actual iTunes playlist that's not on my Spotify; Travie McCoy and Ke$ha - Want U Bad.




I hope you enjoy this playlist. I hope it inspires you to get up and move.




No comments