Waffle Day Prep

Hey everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. Honestly, like many other people reality set in. This is what normal looks like right now. But, we have to keep living while we can! That's why I'm prepping for National Waffle Day which is this Wednesday, March 25th. It helps bring some smiles to people!



In the post below, none of these images are mine. Use the links below the pictures to take you to their owners! Enjoy the wonderful ideas for Waffle Day!


Prep and be ready for Waffle Day! Especially if you just feel aggravated with everything going on. Stop and just relax! This is waffles as a celebration!


The Ultimate Waffle Recipe



Nothing like delicious buttermilk waffles! 



Easy Chicken and Waffles 



I LOVE CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!! This is a great recipe.



Red Velvet Waffles



I had to include red velvet waffles! 





Maple Belgian Waffle Cake



It's a celebration! Have waffles all day long! And have a cake too! 






Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwich



I love Monte Cristo sandwiches! 





Breakfast On The Go Waffle Sandwiches



Seriously love waffle sandwiches! They are amazing!




Lemon Sourcream Waffles



This blog is super cute! And there are amazing recipes on here! 





Green Smoothie Waffles



This is a healthier version of waffles! 




Chaffle Sandwich



This looks delicious. I also recommend making a regular waffle putting some eggs on there, lettuce, cheese, tomato, and ham. It will be amazing I promise!



2 Point Weight Watcher Waffles




If you are dieting right now this one could also be for you!




Build Your Own Waffle Board 




I love this blogger! And I highly recommend checking out the rest of her blog and her book! 



Enjoy your week and I'll see you again on Wednesday! Let me know how the celebrations went!

No comments