2020 Planners, Journals, & Devotionals

Hey everyone! The new year is here and along with is a lot of new products for me in my life! I'm excited for the crisp new pages of all the new books. Honestly, this list is going to seem like a lot, but it is really not for me.


“Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” ― Gloria Steinem


There are quite a lot after listing them all out. I am still so excited about everything on this list.

Powersheets 2020 - This is the changer in my life! I mean it keeps things so in perspective for me! This is my goal planner! My legacy book that will be left for others. I adore this tool in my life. If you want to see it in action be sure to hop over to my Instagram where I post it every Tuesday!

Val Marie Prayer Journal Yearly - This is my second year in her prayer journal. I love the prompts for each month. Sometimes, it can seem redundant because I'm still learning my footing with this journal. I do enjoy it a lot for its seasonal aspect of monthly prayer planning! I do want to push this journal further with creating it to be for sermon notes as well!

Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly - This is the planner of my dreams for blogging and seasonal living planning! I wish I had gotten this planner sooner instead of thinking I needed the Erin Condren Daily Vertical. This is a dream for me because this planner has a monthly spread and plenty of notes pages. I did add notes pages for more blogging notes.

Gratitude Erin Condren Petite Journal - I LOVE THIS JOURNAL! I have struggled with gratitude in the past by writing the same things over and over. This journal makes me think of better and more creative things to write down about each day. I have several backups to this journal once it is completed. This to me is one of the best products Erin Condren has ever made.

Selfcare Erin Condren Petite Journal - I'm still learning how to use this journal well. It's been a learning process for me. I feel like I'm not using it to its full capacity just yet. I do plan on making it more so that I use it more and get more out of it.

Daily Planner Erin Condren Petite Planner - This planner was a spur of the moment to try. And, I have to say that having a planner for when I get home for work is fantastic! I enjoy how it fits in nicely with my gratitude journal, self-care journal and a plan petite journal.

Emily Ley Simplified Planner Yearly - This is the perfect work planner for me! Oh, it's so perfect for work that I cannot imagine work without it now. I write down all of my to-dos for work there. And while the day goes on I write down things to do that night. And I transfer them to my Erin Condren Daily Petite Planner at night along with the daily to-dos.

Emily Ley Simplified Planner Small Weekly/Monthly - This is my planner for my work gratitude journal and my planner for anything related to Adopt A School! I can take this for meetings easily because of its size and transfer any notes from it to my yearly with ease. I love it for gratitude because it has a notes section on each day of the week that is great for coming up with gratitude about work which makes me appreciate it more!

Simplified by Emily Ley 2020 Weekly/Monthly Planner Large - This is my planner for reading and journaling. How it is a planner for both? Well, I use the monthly section to keep track of when I start and finish a book, and schedule my book club night. For journaling, I use the weekly sections.

Write the Word Worship - This journal is how I started off the year with the Fresh Faith Challenge of writing a piece of scripture every day for a month. Then after that, I will do Write the Word Wednesday where you write scriptures on Monday.

A Standard of Grace Journal - I have attempted this journal before but things didn't go like planned. I now have a scheduled day for this. I really love having it on a schedule to help me take control of something I really want to do.

She Reads Truth Subscription - Having this subscription means I get to keep up with the people at She Reads Truth in their reading of the Bible. I have been wanting to dive into the Bible more and more and it was truly to the answer to that prayer! I have already seen the difference in my life while doing this with my best friend! 

Embraced by Lysa TerKeurst - This is a devotional is one that my best and I are really looking forward to reading together. The TerKeurst family is a family we both love and admire! So, reading a devotional from Lysa is going to the best!

The Year of Happiness by Alli Worthington - I just adore hearing Alli Worthington talk. She is so smart and witty! She has a great attitude towards life and loves life. I also love to hear her talk about the enneagram. This devotional is coming at a great time for me and my best friend at the beginning of February.

More Jesus Less Hustle by Shanna Noel - This is another devotional that my best friend and I have planned to do. And yes, it's three hundred days worth of devotionals, plus 31 days of Write the Word for the Fresh Faith Challenge. We both feel like the format and journal style of this devotional.

Simple Abundance 2019 Edition by Sarah Ban Breathnach - Oh! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW EDITION! I am loving what I have skipped ahead and read! It's so much more inviting to me. I'm not sure why that is. Sarah so nicely updated this for the technology generation and I'm so thankful that I can snuggle down with tea and this book and be brought comfort!

The Weekly Prayer Project by Scarlet Hiltibidal - The best friend and I have already started this book and are becoming close to finishing this book. It has really taught me something about praying. I really think we have grown from this. It breaks down different ways to pray to God with different topics.

Craving Connection by (in)courage community - This book has been an answered prayer for me! I wanted much more community and it gives small tasks weekly to do so that you can achieve a stronger community! I love all the different stories from women of faith. I'm only a few chapters into it but it's really good so far! And the challenges are getting more trickier as I continue!

Prayer Booklet: Church of the Highlands - This is my Pastor's prayer booklet that he created from prayers that he has made for our church and its visitors. I enjoy reading through this every 6 months when we do what is called 21 Days of Prayer!

House Prayers Val Marie - This is another great tool to have in the prayer toolbox! I love going through my house praying. This really helps to bring each room into the prayer mix! I love it for days that I'm not loving my house with how messy it is or I'm feeling very envious of houses online.

I also plan on using 10 Things to Tell You podcast and Sorta Awesome podcast to help with journaling and blogging so you can have that to look forward to in the future posts!

What planners, journals, and devotionals are you using this year?

No comments