January Fun List

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great Monday! I'm sharing something so exciting for me. I love the bucket lists on Pinterest, and I've created my own for each month now! And I'm sharing them with y'all!



Success starts with a plan.

This is one of many Fun Lists for the Month that will be coming to you.


  • Chicken Taco Soup - I soups and chilis YEAR ROUND. I am not one of those people that think it's just for the cooler months. I especially love the 7 can chicken taco soup that I have. It's cheap and so easy! (Here is a recipe you can use!)

  • Make Paper Snowflakes - I love making these with the kids! We love hanging them up in the kitchen and putting them on the windows throughout the house in January! We had a dash of glitter for a sparkling good time! (Here are 50 designs to do!)

  • Make cookies - Is there anything more amazing after having chili or soup, then sinking your teeth into a wonderful cookie? I don't think so! I love it when they are warm and chewy. I do like crunchy cookies too, but for me, chewy wins out! (Make some melting snowmen cookies!)

  • Have Afternoon Tea - I really like having something to look forward to in the afternoon at work and this has been it for me. I have some tea sandwiches and a small dessert and have a cup of tea in the afternoon. I feel fancy and yet it's so nice for me.

  • Clean & Restock Pantry - Now you might be asking yourself how is this fun? I like to go through and see what I do have that is still in date and think of what I can make with it. I also enjoy stocking up for things the rest of this cold month and on into February! Plus, this is where you can get fun storage or labels.

  • Burn candles - I actually know people who stop burning candles after Christmas throughout their house. I, however, enjoy lighting candles throughout the house in the dark of night. It's glorious and beautiful. (Reminder to celebrate Candlemas, February 2.)

  • Read about and create hygge - When I first heard this term on a podcast I was thrown. I indulged in the top seller on the hygge and fell in love with it! It's about how to transfer your home into cozy, natural, warm light, and content feelings, not just in your homes like most people think.

  • Try Different Red Lips - I like to try new lipsticks, glosses, and stains in January. It's fun to even pick out one to wear the most for that month. A monthly lippie in other words! Have fun with this and go out of your comfort zone. Gents, try different cologne!

  • Update Family Pictures - People have pictures made on vacations and for Christmas cards. I like to go through the house and update some of our pictures. Not all of them, because I love to see the kids grow. I actually change out the pictures seasonally and add to them as well.

  • Walk at Twilight - There is something amazing about walking at twilight in January. It's crisp and cool air filling your lungs. You are charged for a new year and this is cleansing. I promise it's worth the bite of the wind. 


I hope you enjoy!




No comments