You Asked, I Answered

Hey everyone! I hope you have had a lovely January and a lovely week. I have had a very tiring week. It was a week that I did enjoy, but at the end of this week, I'm so exhausted. Today I'm bringing you a similar post to one that I did at the start of my blog almost 7 years ago. Back then it was called What My Friends Want to Know and the structure is the same.





So, let's start!

What are my top 20 favorite websites? Why?

1. Instagram; I love Instagram for many reasons. I have met and connected with many people there! I love showing my progress on there and posting stories so others can get to know me.
2. Pinterest; Again with the creativity, but with this comes knowledge! I adore it!
3. Amazon; If you can't find it on Amazon then you might be screwed. I love them for their innovative ways! Plus their machines have totally invaded my house!
4. Goodreads; If you are an avid reader and like to keep track of what books you have read then this website is for you. It does have some of the same features as Facebook; likes, comments, and friends. But you keep track of the books you are reading, have read, and want to read!
5. Blogger; Of course, I have to love this otherwise I wouldn't be here. I love that it's not all about making money here like I think it is on other platforms. I know that you can, but it is not what I am here for at all.
6. Target - I love Target pick up and the Target Dollar Spot. Oh and the Target debit card! Oh, and the fact that they have Magnolia things. And, they have a great selection of books. Okay, fine I just love Target everything!
7. Pottery Barn - To me, they have the best quality of furniture ever! And after seeing their stuff for dorm usage and how well it holds up I highly recommend it! I like this website because you can find out all kinds of information on how to make sure this is the right furniture for your home!
8. Patreon - I have a subscription for a book club and a podcast. I am helping out people I truly believe in!
9. Like To Know It - I love this fashion website! I miss the feature on Instagram where liking a certain photo got you all the information, but I still love this website!
10. Church of the Highlands - I love our church! It's amazing! There are so many things on the church's website! Plus, watch church online!
11. Google Calendar - I know most people use iCal, but I prefer Google Calendar because of the ease of sharing and the multi-platforms it can be used on and synced up with.
12. Etsy - I don't use this as much as the other ones on this list, but I do love what I still use it for! Helping small businesses!
13. Disney World - I love visiting the website to the place that I love most on this earth! I love living through it sometimes when I miss Disney World. Looking at the menus and seeing what is coming!
14. Youtube - Oh my love for Youtube! Recipes, DIYs, Trip Vlogs, Fandom videos, fitness, etc. My list grows by the day for what I can discover on Youtube!
15. PicMonkey - All of my graphics, all of my flyers, all of my creative things on the internet usually go through PicMonkey before being posted.
16. Spotify - I use to wonder why people love Spotify so much, but now that I'm paying for it and using it more. I understand. I have the reason! YOU CAN SEARCH PLAYLIST! PREMADE PLAYLIST! Yes, like iTunes used to have!!! My heart sang with joy on that discovery!
17. Paper & Glam - The only person who could rival me on seasonal living, she also has communities that I'm apart of in; God & Glam, Glam Planning, Seasonal Living, and Book Club! I adore all of her communities!
18. FanFiction.Net - I love this website! I have loved fanfiction since I was about 10 years old. I can spend hours, and even days if I'm allowed reading fanfiction. And I can real all kinds about different fandoms, bands, and everything in-between!
19. Popsugar - I can get lost in the world of articles. I used to be subscribed to even more magazines than I am now. This is the perfect website for me.
20. The Happiness Planner - I'm always intrigued by anything on this website has on their site. I was introduced through their app The Happiness Planner. It really helps you focus on health inside and out. But, mostly on the inside with your brain. I love it. I have upgraded to the pro app too. I really enjoy it.


What are my top 5 fast-food restaurants? Why?

1. Chickfila - It's the Lord's chicken! I actually started requesting it so often for breakfast because it wouldn't mess up my stomach in the mornings. I was grateful and honestly, now, I think my stomach is just so used to it.

2. Taco Casa - If you don't live in Tuscaloosa, sorry you don't have one of these glorious places! Here in Tuscaloosa, it's our version of a Taco Bell with more Texmex theme in the food! It's delicious!

3. Zaxbys - I really enjoy the variety from Zaxby's menu! It's delicious to me! I like to mix it up all the time. And can we just make the birthday shake a staple?

4. Arby's - Again with the variety on the menu! I like to swap up what I get here too! Right now I'm loving the buffalo chicken slider! Oh, it's delicious!

5. Milo's - Sorry folks not in Alabama! This one is amazing. Delicious sauce on a hamburger, seasoned fries, chicken tenders that are actually tender, and PEANUT BUTTER SHAKES! Oh, and incredible apple pies!

Some people are wondering where Dreamland is but do not fret friends, Dreamland is not a fast-food establishment.

What are my top 5 must-haves in my purse? Why?

  • Nose Saline/Cotton Balls - I am prone to getting nosebleeds so I highly rely on nose saline and cotton balls to stop nose bleeds in their tracks.
  • Walking Pharmacy - These are all of my over the counter drugs that I keep with me for any ailments. Maybe soon I'll do what's in that.
  • Wallet - This one is pretty self-explanatory! 
  • Hand Sanitizer - Spread Jesus not germs! 
  • Phone Charger - Because this is a lifesaver! 


What are 5 of my favorite faith resources? Why?


  • The Bible - Why start anywhere else, but the Lord's own words?
  • Annie F. Downs - I think I have talked about before that if you are going to preach to me that I need you to be real with me that you still struggle. That you weren't just saved and life became sunshine and roses and you do everything through Christ. Be real with me! And Annie does! 
  • She Reads Truth - They have some really lovely products to help along walks of faith.
  • The Church of the Highlands - This is my church and if you can't turn to your church for resources then why is it your church? 
  • The Bible App - I love the different challenges, devotionals, and features of this app to help me with my walk of faith!



What are my daily fitness activities besides running?



What are my top 5 favorite blogs? Why?

  1. A Pop of Jess - This is my best friend ever! She writes mostly about books and pretty much whatever else I can talk her into writing about these days. I love how she is so down to earth. 
  2. Southern Curls and Pearls - Like most people I love her fashion sense. I love how elegant she can make these look. She pairs things up that I wouldn't pair up on my own. I also love her tips and tricks. 
  3. Janelle Paige Brandon - If I could only follow one person for fitness and health, it would be Janelle! She is so nice! She and I have talked about acne a few times. She is so real with her audience and I love that. I love it when fitness people are real with their audience. Janelle has talked about Doritos and eating at McDonald's! 
  4. Emily Ley's Blog - There is a lot to discover on Emily Ley's blog. I've discovered quite a few people and different things with her blog!
  5. The Disney Food Blog - I love to torture myself into thinking that I would love to move to Florida, even though I hate humidity. No, in reality, I love discovering what is new at Disney World every day, and they are the ones that find it. 

What other questions would you like for me to answer?

No comments