New Year Wish List 2020

Hey everyone! Do you ever do just a plain want list? Well, it's a plain and a need list. I have found myself making this for years without realizing it. What is great about this list is I have it written down so I won't forget and these things play in my mind all the time.



And then, I do love my shopping, but actually, lounging is the big thing. - Delta Burke


Thinking about doing this post made me realize that I don't want to commit to certain brands or sizes or anything like that. So, I'm not going to be posting pictures. I will like what I'm thinking about getting but in reality, it might not be what I get later on in the year when I shop.

Home

New Pillows: Serta Gel Memory Foam Cluster Pillows

New Mattress: Previous Next iComfort Mattress with Cooling + Comfort Upgrade

Juicer: Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor

Food Boards: Acacia Serving Tray - Project 62Rectangle Serving Platter Acacia - Threshold

Pink Apple Punch Candle

Coastal Sea Spray

Sea Island Blossom


Books

Beholding and Becoming

Life-Giving Series

Rhythms & Renewal 

She Reads Truth The Beatitudes Digital Studybook

She Reads Truth Making Room Study Book


Office

Harry Potter Tea for One - Beautiful Stylish Teapot and Mug

10 PCS High-Quality Fresh Artificial Mini Real Touch PU/ latex Corn Poppies

SofiClock London City Vinyl Record Clock

Rita Home Decor 4 Pack 18x18 Inch Cushion Cover Pillowcase Hidden Zipper


Health

Tone It Up Kettle Bell Sports - 8lb

Neoprene Hand Weights - C9 Champion® Shop all C9 Champion

HydroJug

Clothing 

Hanes Women's French Terry Full-Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt

adidas Women's Swift Run W

adidas Originals Women's Superstar Sneaker

Planner


Faux Glitter Planner Cover

Fairytale Story - Princess Collection Planner Cover

Shamrock Planner Cover

Keroppi FULL SET dangle

Peanuts dangles


Do you have a wishlist? What's on it?

No comments