Neiman Marcus Popsugar Special Edition Must Have Box

Neiman Marcus Popsugar

Maribelle Aztec Hot Chocolate Tin - I love tins like this because they make great decorative pieces while and after the food is gone in them. These are usually so decadent chocolates or cookies in these. It's perfect for this box!

Supreme Clis Mascara - Granted I buy some expensive make up. But $52 for mascara is incredible! I am going to wait to open because it is so expensive and a huge luxury like most of the box.

Lancer, The Method: Nourish - The cost of the box is so there. At $125 this better make me look three years old. It's suppose to really help nourish the skin and make you look younger.

Monica Rich Kosann Cream Enamel Frame - This is going into cabin living room of the pictures I had made of the girls in Disney World. I love it. Those little dumplings are my world.

Chantecaille Brillant Gloss (Love) - I like this gloss but honestly it's fall y'all I would have loved a darker color or something more shimmery.

Missoni Home by Apothia Candle - PopSugar once sent us a very expensive diffuser in a monthly box and I wondered “who really needs a $90 diffuser”? Turns out I did. It was awesome. And this candle is the same way. It smells good and the container? Well I think that’s the best part. I am going to use the holder afterwards. I love using candle jars after candle is gone.

Clare V Foldover Leather Clutch - The leather on this bag is incredible. I know some people are comparing it to the blue clutch we received in the Limited Edition Resort Box, but there is just no comparison. At all. This is a soft buttery leather and is just gorgeous. I think this bag in a deep red or a winter ivory would have been even more amazing and may not have drawn as many comparisons to the resort clutch we received. But, I’m telling you though, this is nice bag. Plus, it goes great with the blue scarf we got another limited edition Fall Popsugar Box we got not long ago.

Swing Design Mia Glass Storage Box (Medium) - This is the medium sized box (there are small, medium and large boxes in this design) and I think it’s the perfect size. It could hold jewelry, watches or whatever you like. I absolutely love this box and think it’s gorgeous. Plus, it’s like nothing we have ever received before which is always nice. This is headed directly for nightstand.

All totaled I came up with a value of $671 for the Neiman Marcus PopSugar Must Have Box.

No comments