What Happened to November?

"I used to have all these plans and think 'Ah, I have my whole life figured out', but then I realized no matter how much I plan: life happens! So I find myself living day to day trying to do my best, embracing every moment as a learning opportunity and chance to get to know myself a little more. -----Q'orianka Kilcher" Why did I go missing in November? What about the posts I had planned for November? Is everything okay?











To answer the last questions: Yes everything is okay. Okay, maybe not. November brought a lot of busy work for me. Traveling a ton was my main reason for not blogging a lot. Then family situations arose all through my family.

Needless to say, I am very sorry for not having the content that I had planned out. It was not part of my plan to completely skip November. In all honesty though, it relieves stress on me to not post November. I didn't feel confident in my posts that I had planned. I did not feel like it would be content that people needed or wanted to hear.

The question as to what will become of the posts I had planned is easily answered. Some will be placed in my idea folder. Some will be saved for next year and some will be wrote soon. The ideas were swirling in my head and I just felt off and not excited to write them. Instead of writing boring things I basically took some time off to grow with my content instead of being so consumed by everything.

A lot has been going on with my family and I will update everyone in a few days. With changes happening to my family, there will be changes in my blogging. That's just part of growing up and finding a person's niche in their creative corner.

I hope you all understand why I didn't post in November. Thanks for reading!

No comments