July Fun List 2020

Hey everyone! I know I haven't kept to these like I should have. I intend to post the whole lot of them for next year bigger, and better. But this year, I'm going to give you the start-up fun lists! This is July's that starts off with a bang of course!





Cause baby, you're a firework! Come on show 'em what you're worth!


Thank you for checking out my list for July! I not only give you a list but resources on how to complete the list!

Set off fireworks or watch fireworks. - This one is self-explanatory. However, I'm going to include firework safety tips for you to read and learn! We've had some accidents over the years including a missing middle finger and I wish I was joking.

Make a recipe out of blueberries. - The kids that run around my house have started loving cream with blueberries all because of Benny Alden. If you don't know who Benny Alden is you need to read the Boxcar Children really soon! But there are plenty of blueberry recipes on Pinterest.

Dress up for Cow Appreciation Day - I know this year may look different for this holiday. Especially with their protocols in place but we will see. It's so much fun seeing the different ways people dress up to get a free Chicken sandwich!

Make homemade ice cream! - This one is so much fun. You can make it modern and have an ice cream machine. You can make ice cream by rolling it in a coffee can. Or you can make ice cream in a bag. And if you have people in your house that is lactose intolerant then make some popsicles!

Buy a new lipstick! - Oh the power of a new lipstick. I have had my favorites over the years. But my very vintage friend showed me one about seven years ago and they have become even more popular but their formula is amazing. Besame's red velvet lipstick is my all-time favorite. I also enjoy Kat Von D's makeup as well. But there is something so luxurious about Besame.

Enjoy a good paperback book during a summer storm. - Oh, I love listening to pounding rain on the house and also the splash as it runs off the house into the puddles. It's so soothing. Reading during a storm is so nice. I even enjoy reading by candlelight if the power goes out. And sometimes turning off the lights to pretend that the power has gone off. With the possibility of school coming up here are some books that make you feel like you are back in college!

Celebrate Parents' Day - There has been Mother's Day and Father's Day. But, it takes two people to make you or raise you. Be grateful for them. Without them, there wouldn't be you. Do something for your kids together to let them see you are their parents.




What are your plans for the month of July? Are you excited or bummed? I know a lot of people's plans are not going like they want them to thanks to everything. But these things you can do mostly at home.

No comments