July 2015 Favorites and Lookback



Well July has come and gone... Seriously where did the time ago? Wasn't it just the other day I was putting the Christmas trees back in the attic.

Let's start off with the few things I didn't care for in this month. (I really tried!)

Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes - These were great until two things. One that they didn't remove eye makeup at all, even after putting Ponds cleanser on to soak. And two I realized that these were what were breaking out my face terribly! Though it has been brought to my attention to try Pacifica Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes. I may but I have went back to my regular ones.


Now for the good...

En Root® Hair Spray Strong and Flexible - I bought both of these because I have been trying out a few new hairdos every so often. I love all the rest of the Balm's products so why not try out their hand products? I love both of them! The strong doesn't make my hair feel like a haystack and the flexible still holds while giving to the curl of my hair!

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer - I was sent both the primer and the perfector, the primer was my favorites hands down. It smelled good, worked amazingly, and really helped my my complexion. For my complete review read; YSL Touche Eclat Voxbox Review

Crest Sensi Repair & Prevent Toothpaste - I have been having some sensitivity in my teeth and this toothpaste really helped! Plus I think it has worked better than my regular toothpaste at making my teeth clean.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm - This was a really good lip balm I received in my Ipsy bag for the month of July. It didn't dry out my lips! That alone made me happy!

Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library - I have been loving this set all summer long. I wear it a lot! It's amazing colors. Great pigment. Just a good overall gloss!

beautyblender blendercleanser solid - Yes it's suppose to be used with the beauty blender, but I had heard amazing things about using this with soap but I was skeptical. My fiance bought it for me, because well, he is just awesome like that. That and I'm pretty sure he knew how dirty my brushes were.



Music:


Lindsey Stirling

Pirates of the Caribbean Music

Books:

Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

Little Vampire Women

Happy Is the New Healthy: 31 Ways to Relax, Let Go, and Enjoy Life NOW!

1969

Dracula

And of course we have to look back at July's Planner pages! This month was fabulous! I really feel like my planner has taken shape! Which has me really excited to know that I am finding my own voice in the planner world!

No comments