The Spooky Halloween Questions

Halloween is coming, and coming quickly! But what about the things that scare throughout the year? Do you like the dark side of Halloween? Or are you more of a lighter, fun side of Halloween?


I love Halloween, and I love that feeling; the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner. - Evan Peters


1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?

Dark Shadows Theme music!

2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.

A rotten corpse

3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?

No, I actually haven't.

4. Favorite horror monster or villain?

... I don't really have one. Well does Hook count?

5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?

People running across the yard in the dead middle of the night.



6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?

Probably, as long as I can take my phone.

7. Are you superstitious?

Not really.

8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?

Not figures, but many times I swear I can insects that no one else seems to be able to see.

9. Which urban legend scares you the most?

The Vanishing Hitchhiker....

10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?

Thrillers



11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?

Sort of

12. Ever made a potion of any sort?

Some what?

13. Do you get scared easily?

Depends on the day..

14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?

I haven't personally, but I know someone who has.

15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?

Yes



16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?

Get my gun, get the kids to the basement. And then remember I have a video security system... Maybe I do scare easily.

17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?

I have not idea. A cool retro one?

18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?

A witch

19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?

I have before.

20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?

Something with a blade



21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?

Halloween Party

22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?

There are some days I probably would be the killer, but I'm probably the skeptic the rest of the time.

23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?

Yep, and call the best friend

24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?

Covers their eyes.... aka fast forwards

25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?

Both



26. Favorite scary book?

They Did It With Love

27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?

6

28. What was your first Halloween costume?

A pumpkin

29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

I was a dead Barbie, Tink, and Morticia 

30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?

I already have a black cat, so I am going with an owl!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments