My 27th Birthday

Today just another day, but it is also my birthday. It's a milestone birthday that many people I'm sure do not consider. While yes it is my 27th birthday, it's also my last birthday with this last name. While many cannot wait to change their last name, I however, have loved having this last name. It has been an amazing birthday as a Collins.



Every year without a headstone is a milestone! - Sophia Petrillo, The Golden Girls

Hunter D. Collins


My 27th Birthday



Loves:

I love blogging, Vinny, my children, my best friends, rving, Lularoe, Tieks, Target, Lush, and all things planner related... Oh and Disney!

Favorite Foods: 

Chicken (all the ways it can be cooked, but mostly Chickfila!) Chili, sushi, salsa, and cupcakes!

Tall:

71 inches 

I Can:

Start a business, change a diaper while calling out spelling words, enable people to buy things, shop like nobody's business, and I can create the best sarcasm remarks! 

Favorite Show:

The Golden Girls, NCIS, Designing Women, Friends, and Dancing with the Stars

Favorite Song:

Ring on Every Finger - LOCASH

Favorite Book:

Depth of Field by Riley Hart

Favorite "Toys":


iPhone, Apple Watch, Amazon Echo, Erin Condren Life Planner, Kindle Fire

I am:

A fiance, a mother, a best friend, a sister, a boss, a coworker, a planner, a blogger, a dreamer, an AP member, a DVC member, and a Believer.

That's about it for me this year! I hope your October 1st has been amazing! Bring on the month of Halloween! Favorites are coming soon for the month of September!

2 comments

  1. Happy Birthday Darling! You are such a blessing to have in my life. I am blessed to be called one of your best friends. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been an amazing birthday! What's even more amazing is that I get to call you my friend on my birthday.

      Delete