Winter 2019 Tag

Winter is my absolute favorite season. Seriously, I love the cold. I know a lot of people don't. I just embrace the coziness. The seeing things so bare you can see through them, and not having to worry about cutting the grass.




To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold. - Aristotle

Let's jump right into the questions now!

What are your favorite things about Winter?


Winter is wearing comfy boots, the smell of wood fires, cozy blankets, soups, and mulled cider.


What is your favorite Winter outfit?


Jeggings, sweater, tank top, boots, and scarves


What is your favorite Winter food?


My friend Chris's taco soup, tomato soup, chili, and hot chocolate.




What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?


I love snuggling while reading or binge-watching Netflix.


How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?


I like almost a gaunt look. I love a truly white face, dark eyes, and deep dark lip.





What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?


Thick sweaters
Bare branches
Twinkling clear lights


What is your favorite Winter song?




What is your favorite Winter memory?


Snow in January. Snowball fights. Making an ice skating rink in North Carolina.


What is your favorite Winter scent?


Jo Mallone Wood Sage & Sea Salt 





Scarves or Beanies?


Beanies


Favorite winter nail polish?


Essie – Angora Cardi

OPI – In the Cable Carpool Lane

Essie – Cashmere Bathrobe


What are your top 3 winter essentials?

Cardigan - My favorite: Montecito Cardigan BAREFOOT DREAMS®

Lounge Pants - My favorites: Best Boyfriend Brushed Hacci Lounge Pants MAKE + MODEL

Kick-Butt Boots - My favorites: Gosford Lace-Up Boot BØRN




What shoes do you tend to wear most in the Winter?


Boots
Ballet flats

Favorite Winter Accessory?


A dark lip


Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?


Hot cocoa!


Favorite Winter Candle?


Marshmallow Fireside



Snowboarding or Skiing?


Skiing


Have you ever gone ice Skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?


Yes! I am very decent at it.


Does it Snow where you live?


It flurries from time to time. We can get an inch.


Have you ever made a snowman?


Yes



What is your favorite winter treat?


Hot chocolate cookies
Cake in mug
Fresh baked cookies
Many different hot chocolates


Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?

Lots of things!

I love winter for all the reasons above? Why do you love winter? If it's not your favorite, what are some things you could do to improve the season for you?

No comments