Current Obsession: Lularoe

Has shopping for clothes just become a nightmare? Do you just want to feel like you are wearing your pajamas to work without looking like you are wearing your pajamas to work? My newest and probably my most favorite obsession of technically last year is the answer to your questions. Lularoe has been one of the biggest blessings in my life!


My favorite things, why I love the company and so much more!
One thing first, I am not a consultant for Lularoe, though in the future I would really like that. I am just a girl who still loves Nordstrom but loves having comfortable clothes that can look and be dressy. Lularoe prides themselves on the comfort of their customers, and how creative their customers can be. My favorite things about LulaRoe; how you can shop from home, how comfortable they are, how they fit all body types, how you can support your friends, and how colorful they are.

Yes, you read that right you can shop from home! Consultants go "Live" on Facebook showing the pieces that they would like to share with their viewers. They have different kinds of shows from "shop the box" to "leggings palooza." One of the things that is fun and it's tricky is that the consultants just order pieces. They do not know the patterns that they will be receiving either! And they may only get one piece of that pattern. When you see something in your size and the pattern you like or want--get it quick! Consultants sometimes will do Album sales, where they take pictures of their inventory so that they can sale on Facebook. And if you want to try on something sometimes consultants will do parties where they bring inventory to you or they will have an open house where you can shop their store. There are plenty of ways to shop!

Consultants are all over the United States. They sign up under people like most sell-from-your-home sets like to do. But you are supporting a family, and most of the times I've purchased it's been from someone that I know. And it's wonderful buying and knowing that I'm helping that family out. I can see the difference in a family. When I started helping someone in my family by purchasing these clothes I was shocked at how comfortable the clothes are!

So about the clothes, they are not all made from the same kind of fabric. Each different shirt, skirt, dress, or layer can be made with different fabrics, that's the beauty of Lularoe. I have three solid black Irmas and none of them are made out of the same material which gives them each a different look. While we are on the talk of solids... Solids are not that common in the world of Lularoe. If you are wanting solid color leggings you might look elsewhere because Lularoe is low on solids. But they have so many great patterns! They are even teamed up with Disney for Disney patterns! Yep, that's when I started buying Lularoe. Their partnership with Disney totally did it for me!

One last thing to note Lularoe is for everyone! I mean that from kids, preteens, women, plus size women and MEN! Yep, men are included with shirts, and some men even wear the leggings!

My Favorite Pieces of Lularoe are;

They also have a great kids selection that my house loves:
And the men shirts that we love: (Don't worry women can wear these tops too!)
Thanks for checking out my current obsession. I am going to tag two consultants to get you going. But be sure to check in your area for consultants! The links will take you to their pages and from there be added to the groups!

Lularoe Ever After - Tons of Disney!

Lularoe With the Larsen's - Tons of inventory!

Happy shopping everyone!

1 comment

  1. Beautifully written!! You highlighted the best points perfectly!

    ReplyDelete