Winter Season 2018

Winter has taken the country by storm. Just like many people forget summer continues after August 31st, many seem to think that once Christmas is over bye bye winter. But mother nature doesn't seem to agree. She wants her chance to shine as well.



Baby It's Cold Outside!


What's your favorite winter activity?

Making soup, hoping it snows, skiing, snowtubing, creating paper snowflakes, building a snowman, ice skating, enjoying a nice fire, enjoying cloudy days, making orange hot chocolate, wearing thick socks, and sleeping under nice down blankets.

How does your skincare change in the winter?

Moisturizing! There is a lot more exfoliating and a lot more moisturizing added to the lineup!

Do you have any winter traditions?

I usually read more during the colder months. I enjoy soup more in colder months, though that doesn't mean I don't like a good soup in the summer.



What books do you cozy up with in the winter months?


Do you have any winter staples in your wardrobe?

Sweaters, scarves, hats, boots, stockings, jackets, and coats

What do you do at the first sign of winter?

CANDLES! Fires, sweaters come out, hot chocolate, and burst out some more decorations!

Being from the south how do you get your winter fix?

We do get cold days they just happen to be more in January and February.

What are your favorite things to do in the snow?

Snowman and snow angels. And of course snow ice cream.



Do you have a favorite memory in the snow?

I loved snowtubing when I lived up North.

How do you prepare for the winter months?

Flannel sheets, bring out the warmer clothes, and prep for soup!

What are your favorite winter themed movies?

Frozen

The Mighty Ducks

Groundhog Day

Do you have a winter theme bucket list? If so what is it?

I don't have one just yet. But it's coming!



Favorite winter nail polish?

Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer - Darjeeling Darling - I love love love this green! I have loved it for both December and January!

Most worn winter clothing piece?

Thick knit cable sweaters

Favorite winter lip product?

Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm



Favorite winter scent/candle?

Winter, Marshmallow Fireside, and Cozy by the Fire!

Most worn winter accessory?

Boots and cashmere hats!

Do you decorate your home for winter?

Yes! Snowmen, snowflakes, plain trees!



What do you most anticipate during winter?

Bundling up and the clothes!

What projects & hobbies do you do during the winter season?

I really like to organize better in the winter. I take to throwing things out during then. Rarely do I use the spring for that. I also knit more in the winter. I enjoy sewing. And planning and prepping for my garden.

How does your fitness workouts change for the winter?

Not really. I run better in the colder weather.

Where would you like to travel during the winter?

London, Norway, Paris, and Maine

No comments