Two Goals from My Powersheets

Hello to 2018! So in November of last year I discovered my boyfriend had bought something I have been wanting for years! Lara Casey's Powersheets! She walks you through the process to discover the goals that you really want in your life. Not just some crazy resolutions that will be gone by February. I'm sharing a couple today!


Actually I loved the process of discovering my goals. It was like doing a report card on my life and I felt like it was much needed.
I ended up with a total of nine goals for this season of my life. Today I am going to share two of those goals.

Goal: Nourish my faith daily.
Why? Because I have become someone who just goes through the motions knowing that I have a place saved for me in heaven without really knowing God or the life of purpose that he has for me.
The positive effect taking action on this goal may have on my life and others: I am hoping that this goal brings a light to others. With my relationship with the Lord growing closer I am hoping that a light will come forth.
How I will feel at the end of this year having made progress on this goal: At the end of this year I hope to feel more stronger, calmer, and yet exhilarated.
Starting steps: Making prayer in the morning a daily habit. I also have decided on a daily devotion and also a weekly devotion as well. I also want to create a faith playlist to my liking.
How I will know I accomplished or made progress on this goal: Progress on this is tricky, but I think I will know more the Bible, and have more respect for it as well. I also hope to document a lot of my relationship with God.
Encouraging Words or Scripture:
How I will celebrate at the end of 2018: I am so excited about the things I have to reward myself. I have promised myself either a new devotional book or a Bible study. I also have the idea of getting myself a Bible Journal. I may even treat myself to a Faith Traveler's Notebook.



Goal: Simplify spaces & routines
Why? Because enough is enough. There doesn't need to be something everywhere and life doesn't need to be lived chaotic.
The positive effect taking action on this goal may have on my life and others: Myself and others will have white space so that we can have creative thoughts and not have so much clutter around us. Plus keeping aware of a tidy routine is a key to great success.
How I will feel at the end of this year having made progress on this goal: I just see myself exhaling, like I have more room to breath. Things will be clearer and more organized.
Starting steps: Reading A Simplified Life by Emily Ley. and applying the tools to my life. Writing out routines. And not buying something because it's cute and I think I need it.
How I will know I accomplished or made progress on this goal: Oh I can just imagine having more space, less stuff, and definitely more peace!
Encouraging Words or Scripture: "...a time to keep and a time to throw away," - Ecclesiastes 3:6
How I will celebrate at the end of 2018: I am thinking of treating myself to some really nice skincare, a nice reading chair, and/or ice cream. Or all three!

If you are doing Powersheets, please let me know! If you want to more about Powersheets just ask! What are some of your goals?

No comments