My Soundtrack to A Fatal Twist of Lemon

When you read do you listen to music? You know that movie reel in your head showing you what you are reading; does it have background music like a regular movie? Have you ever wondered what songs would be the soundtrack if your favorite book was made into a movie?



I was challenged to do this and I'm so excited to finally be able to share!


I have this broken down into chapters. Please keep in mind, I did not write this book or any book in this series. Patrice Greenwood is the brilliant author that wrote this series and the book for today, A Fatal Twist of Lemon. I also own none of these gorgeous songs below!








Chapter 8 - Mozart - Lacrimosa



Chapter 11 - The Funeral Album

Chapter 12 - Mozart - Piano Solo


Chapter 14 - Moon Trance





Okay, I am so glad that I took this challenge! This was incredibly fun! I really recommend doing this with your favorite book if it hasn't been made into a movie! What book would you choose to turn into a soundtrack?

No comments