O.W.L.s Book Challenge Results - 2018

Hello Everybody! Welcome back to my blog! I have exciting mail in my hands! I have finished my O.W.L.s Exams. Yes, I took my exams later than everyone else. Let's just say I'm a homeschooling witch and that my exams come later! Here we go!


“Hermione,” said Ron sternly, “we’ve been through this before...we’re not going through every exam afterwards, it’s bad enough doing them once.”

I'll put what the grades mean!


Pass Grades Fail Grades

Outstanding (O) passed at least 5 O.W.L.s

Exceeded Expectations (E) passed at least 3 O.W.L.s

Acceptable (A) passed at least 2 O.W.Ls

Poor (P) passed 1 O.W.L

Dreadful (D) started but did not pass any O.W.L.s

Troll (T) did not show up at the exam


I GOT AT LEAST FIVE O.W.L.s!! I PASSED! I AM ON THE WAY TO N.E.W.T.s!

Ancient Runes  (T)

Arithmancy - Let Me Be The One - Lilly Foster: Rating = 5/5 stars (O)

Astronomy (T)

Care of Magical Creatures (T)

Charms - A Wrinkle In Time - Madeleine L'Engle: Rating = 4/5 stars (O)

Defence Against the Dark Arts - A Secret History of Witches - Louisa Morgan: Rating = 5/5 stars (O) Top Book of the Year Pick

Divination - Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough: Rating = 5/5 stars (O) Top Book of the Year

Herbology (T)

History of Magic - War & Love - Melissa De La Cruz: Rating = 4/5 stars (O)

Muggle Studies - Craft a Life You Love - Amy Tangerine: Rating = 4/5 stars (O)

Potions - The Strange Case of the Alchemist's Daughter - Theodora Goss: Rating = 5/5 stars (O) Top Book of the Year Pick

Transfiguration - Two Down, Bun to Go - H.Y. Hanna: Rating = 4/5 (O)

Yep, I finished EIGHT books for this challenged! Divination I decided to go ahead and  Plus, I read a few other books this month as well! Be sure to check out more information on this challenge on my TBR list. I'm excited for the next challenge that is up next week! Horcrux Challenge!

Did you do your O.W.L.s? What did you read? Or do you just plan to do them next year?

No comments