7 Moments of Harry Potter

Hello everybody! I just finished up the HPathon. Yep, read all seven Harry Potter books in the month of July! I plan to do this every July as long as I can. So, I figured I'd do top moments of Harry Potter post.




These are not the top moments of Harry Potter for everyone. These are just the ones that I would like to experience if I was in the World of Harry Potter.

Year 1 - Visiting Diagon Alley


I know a lot of people think you can experience this in London, or Florida or California. But I mean I want to really experience Diagon Alley. The real smells. The sounds of crazy creatures. The sound of gasps of new racing brooms. Either way this would be the most amazing thing.

Years 2 - Knockturn Alley


This one I was a little hesitant to say this one. It's not known for it's good characters, but I would find the most interesting. We only really find out about one shop, but it is a whole alley. What other kinds of shops exist down the dark alley?

Years 3 - Flying on a Hippogriff


I love meeting Buckbeak, wait I mean Wutherwings. Seeing, such a large creature that has a good side instead of dangerous creatures like dragons or giants would be amazing. Plus, the fact that you can ride these beautiful, magnificent creature is incredible! I would love to ride!

Year 4 - Meeting Foreign Wizards


I was much like Harry on this one. I had thought of Salem witches thanks to the other book talking about witch burnings. But to find out about other schools was amazing.

Year 5 - Hogsmeade trip


Okay, this trip is really to just check out the tea shop. I would also love to see the Hog's Head. I would love to talk to Aberforthe. I wonder George went ahead and turned the shop into a chain. Of course, he did. Fred didn't die.

Year 6 - Seeing memories in a Pensive


Seeing the history of Voldemort would have been highly interesting to me, just as it was to Harry. I think seeing these memories would have been such an experience to drop into someone else mind. So many times we forget other people have been through other things. Even if we go through the exact same experience, our experiences will be differences. This is what this taught me.

Year 7 - Camping in a magical tent

I know they were on the run, but I still find this amazing to me. I realize they had very crappy food. They had a certain freedom to them. Their first taste of being an adult and having their own place. And of course, listening to Potterwatch.

What experiences would you love to experience from the Wizarding World? And Happy Birthday Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling!

No comments