7 Books on My To Be Read List

Well, July is here and that means it is time for the Harry Potter-athon, or as I call it, the HPathon. I'm excited to be reading those beloved books again. I have a to-be-read list longer than my arm. But keeping with the theme for this month I picked my top 7.


I have always imagine that paradise will be a kind of library.

Crazy pile books basically to match my crazy colorful life. This is a very weird pile of books; I get that. However, this is honestly sometimes what my life feels like: getting it together, being naughty, having some fun, deciding to grow old or grow up and being a mom through the chaos.

The Crossroads of Should and Must: Find and Follow Your Passion by Elle Luna

This has been sitting on my Kindle just hoping I will read it. After reading my devotional Brave, I think it's time I dug into this very soon.

Craft a Life You Love: Infusing Creativity, Fun & Intention into Your Everyday by Amy Tangerine

Ever since this book came out I have been excited to read it! Though, I keep putting off because it's supposed to be so good. The day it was released so many people I follow on Instagram was talking about it and I went and I bought it too.

Faking It (Metropolis #1) by Riley Hart and Devon McCormack

Oh, I how I have missed so Riley Hart. It's been too many months without one of her books in my life. Really I haven't been reading that much M/M and that's even worse! I want to get back into it. Plus, this series is supposed to be amazing!

The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs

This is one of those books I have judged from its cover. My best friend also sent this to me. I bought it and... it's been sitting on my Kindle. That doesn't mean I don't want to read it, but it means that other books have taken priority.

Cold Tangerines: Celebrating the Extraordinary Nature of Everyday Life by Shauna Niequist

I have started this book... It has just been on the backburner. I love Shauna's devotional she released, but many people say that her books are better than her devotional. We shall see.

The Piper's Price (The Neverland Wars #2) by Audrey Greathouse

So I recently read the first book. When I first went into the book I was expecting it to be that easy of a read, nor that fascinating. Especially since that book had been sitting on my Kindle for over a YEAR! It's amazing at the books on my Kindle just sitting there. But this next book looks and sounds very promising as a sequel in the series!

The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You by Jessica N. Turner

There are SEVERAL people that I follow that rave about this book, especially Emily Ley and Lara Casey to name two of the several people. They talk about how making time in your life should be lived in the margins for you. That you have to create that margin and this book really helps.

What books are on your TBR list? Have you read any of mine?

No comments