7 Planner Instagrams I Love

Welcome back for another round of 7 things! Up today is accounts of Instagram that I love. And not just any ole Instagram accounts! These people are epic planners!



Some I have been following for many years, while others I just started this year!


For the record, not all of these are Erin Condren planners. I now use a Simplified Planner in addition to my Erin Condren. And I have tried to find people that either does the same or they just have a Simplified Planner.



Jen_Plans

The queen of EC! That's seriously what I call Jen Plans. I realize Erin Condren gets credit for designing the stuff, but Jen, here, she uses it and promotes it! She has so many creative ways to use the products. Perfect at organizing her life (or it looks that way) and she is honest with it! How many planner people admit to a blank week in their planner!? She is really awesome!


This Jen I discovered while looking for inspiration for the Simplified Planner. But she is so much more!!! Yes, she is from Alabama too. She homeschools. She loves and uses Erin Condren products in addition to the Simplified products! She loves the Simplified Planner. And her kitchen and homeschool room are on point! You have to follow her! She has filled my life with so much inspiration!

Kerry York

Up next is another Simplified Planner person. Kerry uses the Simplified Planner almost effortlessly. But the great thing about Kerry, besides her beautiful children, is her home decor. I know this post is about Planners and this is the second time you've mentioned their homes. Eh, I'm a sucker for organization and decoration, yall should know that. Check her

Next up is another person that inspired me to push on with my Simplified Planner. This lady is super busy, but her planner is colorful and fun. She shows her journal a lot and her planner accessories! I'm always intrigued.

PlanwithLaken

Aha, we have arrived back at the Erin Condren people. If Jen Plans was the Queen of EC, Laken is the queen of color! Her Erin Condren Planner is always so colorful. She organizes with color and it comes out beautiful. Plus, she has a lot of great content on Instagram and on her Youtube.


Our final Erin Condren user is another one that I'm just in awe of her planner. Perfect use of stickers. Great ideas for different stickers. I love how it looks. Again, I love some things that she posts that isn't planner related. She does have some Simplified planner stuff, but she is mostly Erin Condren.

PlanningJess 

To me, this is the best Simplified Planner person! She really gets in and uses the planner how I think it was meant to be used. Plus she uses Powersheets, how can I not love her? Definitely, a favorite for me!

If you want a few more planner people to follow hop on over to A Pop of Jess. She recently did her top 5! 

What planner people do you follow? Why do you follow them?

No comments