Fall 2018 Outfits

It's my favorite time of year and I've had a fantastic month so far and it is only the 8th! Yall I cannot wait to tell you at the end of the month what has happened like it's huge! But, I'm also really excited about these outfits, because I love to create outfits for different occasions!



It's sweater weather time!



Five activities I love during the fall are; attending football games, picking pumpkins and mums, attending a fall festival, attending Halloween parties and enjoying Thanksgiving. These are activities that I actually make me think of fall. Okay, maybe a throw in sipping coffee and soup while watching Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown, but let's be real that's a t-shirt and leggings kind of outfit!

Attending a Football Game

There is no place I'd rather be on a Saturday in the fall unless it's Disney World. And trust me, I still watch the games even when I'm at Disney World. Let that sink in. Even at Disney World, Alabama has my attention. 


Picking Pumpkins and Mums


Layers are my key in this outfit. You never know what kind of weather you will get in Alabama. Layers, layers are the key to an outdoor event. I love the blue cardigan and the boots for wandering around choosing the perfect pumpkin and mums!


Attending a Fall Festival


I love fall festivals! I love hayrides that most fall festivals have. The games that you can get carried away from playing. I love it when the weather is really cold and you can have a great bonfire and roast marshmallows and tell stories around it. The atmosphere of the last hooray before Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

Attending Halloween Parties


I love dressing up real clothes for a costume. It's probably the Disbounder in me. I love this Barbie outfit though! Plus, it's not just a Barbie outfit. It's perfect for a girls' night out or even a date! 



Enjoying Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a fantastic day around my house. We have so much family and football. Plus, SO MUCH FOOD! I love dressing up for our main meal though. It feels so Hallmark like! I love this outfit for something so simple, classy and yet elegant.


Get ready... Winter is coming! I hope you enjoyed these outfits. Let me know below which one is your favorite! 

No comments