Questions with Vin

Yep, a little different here! We have the one, the only-- Vin with me today! I know! That's huge! Basically, you are gonna get to talk to my other half today! It's technically the boyfriend tag! So let's do this!


I love having Vin on the blog today!


Quick question would you like our relationship playlist? Trust me, we have worked hard on this! But anyways, here are the questions with Vin.


1. Where did we meet? 

Vin - Disney World
Me - Disney World it is!!!

2. Where was our first date

Vin - College or like now? Or like five years ago? College was definitely Chickfila. Now was um, crap I have no idea. Five years ago, well Disney World. Because you know with us "It's go big or go home."

3. What was your first impression of me? 

Vin - My first impression of you was that you cute and annoying. I was shy and smitten. It was a very difficult time for me. I was just becoming a teenager and you were annoying little squirt.

4. When did you meet the family? 

Vin - I met your mom on the field trip. I didn't meet your dad until a lot later. Maybe even college possibly.

5. Do I have any weird obsession, if so..what? 

Vin - You. You are weird and I'm obsessed with you



6. How long have we been together? 

Vin - Feels like forever. Nah, that's how long I've been obsessed with you. I know this is going to sound like I'm incredibly sappy and unmanly, but I think I've been with you in my heart forever. This time I don't even know. Can we just go with five years? I'd like that.

7. Do you have a tradition with your gf/bf?

Vin - I don't even know how many we have. We have several. I think one that comes to mind the most is the movie on Black Friday.
8. What was our first road trip? 

Vin - Myrtle Beach!!! Wait. Do you could the time trip to Disney World in high school when we were on the same bus? Either way that is trips we took together.

9. What was the first thing you noticed about me? 

Vin - How cute you were... Okay maybe not. I thought you were a know-it-all. You were incredibly bossy eleven-year-old. Oh wait, that's just you.

(Don't worry he got popped.)

10. What is my favorite restaurant? 

Vin - Chickfila



11. What do we argue about the most? 

Vin - Not what most couples argue about the most. We NEVER argue about money. I would say we argue the most about is time together. Or stuff that stresses us out like work and health. We are odd.

12. Who wears the pants in the relationship? 

Vin - I wear the pants, you just control what color they are and when the zipper comes down.

*Pops him*

13. If I'm watching tv what am I watching? 

Vin - Golden Girls, Friends, Hallmark Channel, NCIS, Designing Women, and Grey Anatomy.

14. What is one food I don't like? 

Vin - Pot Roast

15. What drink do I order when we go out to eat? 

Vin - Sweet Tea. Because you have to have your elixir of life.



16. What size shoe do I wear? 

Vin - Oh I know this now! I believe it is a 7 1/2 or an 8.

17. What is my favorite kind of sandwich? 

Vin - Club of any kind.

18. What is one talent I have? 

Vin - Disney World expert and music knowledge that rivals mine.

19. What would I eat every day if I could?

Vin - Chickfila, seriously you can tell this survey involves. That has been like the answer to 1/10 of these questions.

20. What is my favorite cereal? 

Vin - Cereal Toast Crunch or Lucky Charms



21. What is my favorite music? 

Vin - I'm not even touching this one. We listen to everything. Right now we are listening to Home Alone - Luke Bryan.

22. What is my favorite sports team? 

Vin - Alabama, Braves, Red Sox, Saints, Dallas Cowboys, and Seattle Seahawks.

23. What is my eye color?

Vin - Blue, my blonde blue eyed bombshell

24. Who is my best friend? 

Vin - The lovely Jessica.

A Pop of Jess

25. What is something you do that I wish you didn’t? 

Vin - Talk about dying probably more but I think that's it for now. 



26. Where am I from? 

Vin - Eutaw

27. What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday? 

Vin - Vanilla on vanilla

28. Do I play any sports? 

Vin - You used to be on the dance team and now you run

29. What can I spend hours doing? 

Vin - Run, read, decorate, blog, Pinterest, talk to Jessica, and walking around Disney World.

30. If I could live anywhere, where would it be?

Vin - Anywhere it's cold, Nashville, or North Carolina

That's a wrap folk, and yes he got all of these. We will do some more posts together in the future. Probably more about our married life and such.

No comments