Mini Currents: 10:12:18

Hey, ya'll! It's been a while since we have had a mini current. I thought I would drop in on this Homecoming Weekend (well, if you are an Alabama fan.) Bonfire is tonight, and for the first time in forever, it's cooler in Alabama!



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents, Currents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5



leather sneaker KEDS® FOR KATE SPADE NEW YORK// 59mm Cat Eye Sunglasses BP.

Favorite Beauty Product:


shape tape contour concealer - I received this in my Ipsy bag this month. I've heard so many good things about this, and it does live up to its name!


Favorite Hair Product:


Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex - This has changed my hair lately! My hair is staying straighter and cleaner longer! It's amazing! I love this stuff!


Favorite Food of the Day:



Chicken Salad Chick - If you ever get to experience Chicken Salad Chick, I highly recommend Barclay Buffalo, Sassy Scottie, and Fancy Nancy! Plus, try the broccoli salad for me! Pssst if you get the trio with two scoops and the broccoli salad you get a cookie!


Favorite Song:


Halloweentown - It was finally cool in Alabama (have I mentioned that?) and this song and movie just fit the atmosphere and mood!


Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


I am currently not reading a book. However, I finished Brave For You yesterday:
"He shook his head as much out of politeness as to dispel thoughts of leaning over and drinking in that voice with his lips."

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


I actually really miss these kinds of posts. It is a huge treat for me! I hope you enjoy!

No comments